PDA

View Full Version : Thank You for referral

secretary
11-26-2008, 12:04 PM
What you do after you get the referral matters just as much as getting the referral.

In this age, handwritten letters are becoming more and more extinct.

Imagine how impressive it would be for a new customer to receive a handwritten note card from you personally thanking them for putting their trust in your business.

Sure, it would take time, but I think if a customer had taken the time to talk good things to people about you which results in a referral sent your way, they deserve a handwritten thank you note from you.

How about a handwritten note card to check up on a customer that is past due in getting service from you. Just drop them a notecard in the mail. Tell them you are concerned about making sure they are satisfied with their service and noticed it has been awhile since you've heard from them.

I would be impressed to get a handwritten note in the mail, instead of a computer generated printout.

ANC Stone Creations
12-24-2008, 05:59 PM
I give gift certificates for dinner for two at a nice restaurant ($50 min) to customers who refer us.

We also send a hand written note with it to thank them also.

wbw
12-24-2008, 09:50 PM
I send a gift certificate for $50 with a note to my referring customer thanking them for their confidence in us etc. I also send one to the new customer.

thegreek
12-25-2008, 04:24 AM
We seed over other lawn if they have 2, usually on installs of sod

supercuts
12-25-2008, 01:09 PM
just a polite thank you upon speaking to them and little favors when available. we are booked so referals arent needed as much. not only that, they are refering us because we do great work at resonable prices. that should make them happy enough i hope.