PDA

View Full Version : These are petty cool for a small skid!!!!

minimax
11-28-2008, 11:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1vLZR7ceeY&NR=1#

minimax

BrandonV
11-29-2008, 09:01 AM
the only problem with skids like that that have to traditional dingo control set is look how the operator is hunched down, I had to run a customer's dingo for a day because he didn't want to have us bring in our ditchwitch for $ reasons, if you're a taller gent it really gets you in the back, shoulder and arms.

Junior M
11-29-2008, 09:25 AM
the only problem with skids like that that have to traditional dingo control set is look how the operator is hunched down, I had to run a customer's dingo for a day because he didn't want to have us bring in our ditchwitch for $ reasons, if you're a taller gent it really gets you in the back, shoulder and arms.
What are the traditional control set ups? The one bar you push and pull for moving the machine and one joystick for the boom and bucket?

stuvecorp
11-29-2008, 10:02 AM
I tried a set of those poly type tracks on the 440 and would highly recommend NOT ever, ever thinking about them.

BrandonV
11-29-2008, 12:56 PM
4 little control levers, joysticks are good, even if you have levers you want you're arms closer to a 90˚ angle because its easier on your wrist.

Junior M
11-29-2008, 03:34 PM
4 little control levers, joysticks are good, even if you have levers you want you're arms closer to a 90˚ angle because its easier on your wrist.
Oh, okay, those are the ones I would rather run...

YardPro
11-29-2008, 06:48 PM

i am 6'3" and don't have any issues with our tx425...

all ferris
11-29-2008, 07:50 PM
I tried a set of those poly type tracks on the 440 and would highly recommend NOT ever, ever thinking about them.

what did you not like about them?

stuvecorp
11-30-2008, 11:38 PM
what did you not like about them?

I don't know if the 440 was too big but the pads ripped apart, the tracks were awful to put on and off or to adjust, didn't really ride that good and I thought they marked the pavement some. It was just bad all the way around. I have used steel Grousers and steel Loegering and those were way better.