PDA

View Full Version : Quick36" Samurai !!!

QLC- Rick
12-01-2008, 03:47 PM
I'm selling my '07 Quick 36 Samurai, only 62 hours, Electric start, 16hp kawasaki, regular maintenance, oil and filter changes every 20 hours, this thing is in excellent condition. I don't do weekly mowing, mostly cutting down grass/weeds for renovations, so it hasn't seen a lot of demanding use.

When it's cleaned up it still looks like it's brand new, and runs like it. It comes with...

Step saver
Accelerator grass catcher
maintenance kit (extra belt, pulleys, spindle, spring)
2 sets of blades, plus gator blades currently on it.
Extra air filter, and fuel filter
Mulch plate (installed), Discharge chute

I had to replace a belt that broke while scalping a lawn a month or so ago, that's the ONLY hiccup the mower has had. It starts right up and runs great.

$1800 for all of it...

the pic's I have don't do it justice, I'll try to get some more when it quits raining here....

QLC- Rick
12-02-2008, 05:21 PM
hello?...*tap tap tap*....is this thing on?

nobody?

bryant lawn & landscape
12-02-2008, 10:57 PM
That's a good price. Somebody is going to get a deal.

CFB
12-02-2008, 11:35 PM
holy cow those really are small, aren't they.

bryant lawn & landscape
12-03-2008, 12:16 PM
holy cow those really are small, aren't they.

They are. That's part of the draw is their compact size. I can haul my Quick 36, 44, and 2 21's on my 6 x 10 maintenance trailer. Their also around half the weight of most other commercial 36 wb's.

Daniels
12-04-2008, 08:17 PM
I'll take it ......call you Friday Chris

QLC- Rick
12-04-2008, 10:07 PM
I knew a "Quick" man would show up. Talk to you Friday.

Bryant is correct about their size and weight being a big draw, especially when you consider the quality of cut with these things. Also correct about being a good deal ;) imo.

hiringus
12-11-2008, 07:26 PM
did you really sell this thing? Seems shady you are both from the same town, haha.

Let us know please.

QLC- Rick
12-11-2008, 08:13 PM
lol. This was actually an elaborate sting operation I set up to catch people in my town buying nice mowers at a good price.

I dunno, maybe I shoulda' waited for someone from another town to buy it, maybe I could of even shipped it to them....damn.

Seriously, he picked up the mower yesterday, and if I had of thought of it I should of just called him to see if he was interested in the first place. Anyway, the mower is sold Thumbs Up

Daniels
12-11-2008, 08:57 PM
Rick thanks this thing is sweet the new mulch plate is great modification..... Hope the new buisness model works out keep in touch
Christian