PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Used ZTR with blown or missing engine..

DawgGrad00
12-03-2008, 01:21 AM
If there is anyone out there that may have an old mower (Exmark/Yazoo Kees/Grasshopper) that has a blown motor yet is otherwise still in pretty good shape, please let me know if you would be interested in getting rid of it at a good deal. I am highly interseted in finding one at a good price just to learn more and tinker around with it in my shop.

Thanks!

forestfireguy
12-04-2008, 06:50 PM
I know a guy in NJ who has a walker GHS unit for sale with a motor he says needs a rebuild, he's asking $1200

DawgGrad00
12-05-2008, 10:04 PM
What year is it? Think he would be interested in doing some trading?

cutbetterthanyou
12-06-2008, 07:52 PM
a friend of mine has a 60inch cub cadet tank 60 inch cut 300hr the guy he bought it from ran it out of oil and was suposse to be a new motor but right after he bought it it was done. if intrested i can ask him what he wants for it, or you can make a offer. Or he may want to trade what do you got

DawgGrad00
12-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Find out what he would want for in cash. Otherwise, the only thing that I do have to trade off would be a jon boat with a trailer if he likes to fish. See what he would have in mind. I really appreciate it.

cutbetterthanyou
12-08-2008, 08:54 PM
He said make a offer and what motar and kind of boat is it

dndodd
12-11-2008, 08:03 AM
Here is something from the Birmingham, Al Craig's List you may be interested in:

commercial zero turn - $1000 (bham)
Reply to: sale-948115286@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-12-06, 10:58PM EST

i recently posted my husqvarna commercial zero turn on here with a blown engine.I have dropped the price of this machine to $1000.00, simply because i was blessed in winning a gravely zero turn mower.In Jan. 06 this mower cost me $8300.00. My loss your gain.the mower is a 61 inch cut with a blown 27hp kohler engine.It has some wear on it as far as the side of the deck from rubbing parking lot curbs and a cpl of the deck roller wheels could be replaced.It has headlights mounted on the deck also.thanks.I also have a 6x14 ft landscaping trailer that is for sale.it is a square tube frame, low profile design,treated floor, weedeater racks and a lift gate for 600.00. if these are sold together i will let it all go for 1300.00. i have enclosed trailer now and do not need it.It will hold 5 fourwheelers if anyone needs it for hunting

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

DawgGrad00
12-13-2008, 08:08 PM
Its a 14' (16' - I'll have to check)Duracraft jon boat with trailer. Currently I dont have an engine for it but have been looking for one, What size and kind would your friend prefer to be on it if it needed one for the trade? I hate to get rid of ithe boat but its doing me absolutely no good. I bought it in 2000 and have not had the time to get it in the water not even ONE time. If ya'll need me too, I can have some pictures of it on here by tomorroe afternoon. Check with him and let me know what he says. Thanks, Ryan

BTW: SOrry for the delay, it's been kinda hectic around here.

forestfireguy
12-13-2008, 08:56 PM
I dont know I had seen it on craigslist, if you are still looking let me know and I'll forward you the guys emaill address.

DawgGrad00
12-14-2008, 03:26 AM
Appreciate. I'm still looking. So far, I've burned about 300 miles and didnt find anything but crap. But yeah, please forward it to me when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Ryan

DawgGrad00
12-14-2008, 10:44 PM
I'm still looking so if you wouldnt mind sending me his email address, i'd sure appreciate it. I'm hoping that someone would be willing to trade for the boat I have cause I dont have that much cash just yet. At least not until I sell that boat. Thanks for your time though.

Ryan