PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here really knowledgeable at SEO?

JimLewis
12-03-2008, 11:16 PM
/\ See Title /\

Team-Green L&L
12-03-2008, 11:56 PM
/\ See Title /\

While there is no 1 way to do SEO work, I like to believe I am proficient in the subject, depending on what part of SEO work you are in need of. Here's a link to my site. (http://www.ajspromotionalmedia.com) I only own the landscaping company, I do not micro-manage it. SEO work is what I do most of the time. Is there something I can answer for you?

JDUtah
12-04-2008, 12:01 AM
While there is no 1 way to do SEO work, I like to believe I am proficient in the subject, depending on what part of SEO work you are in need of. Is there something I can answer for you?

Sure, what google page rank do your sites get? What is the search criteria for those page ranks? What is your unique visitor to sales ratio? And what did you eat for dinner last night? ;)

Team-Green L&L
12-04-2008, 12:08 AM
Sure, what google page rank do your sites get? What is the search criteria for those page ranks? What is your unique visitor to sales ratio? And what did you eat for dinner last night? ;)

Strange question, but I'll bite.

I own 185 keyword-rich domains,
11 of which are designed and 4 of which are launched.
2 of the sites I own have no content at all, but still rank in the top 20 for the keyword criteria I have optimized.
I optimized Team Green's site a few years back and we have never lost the #1 positioning on Google for "Cincinnati Landscaping" for even a day, the SERP's field is 1.5 million during the summer months and in high demand in my area.
I have always demonstrated knowledge in my post. IMO
I get RESULTS!

Kiril
12-05-2008, 09:42 AM
I own 185 keyword-rich domains,
11 of which are designed and 4 of which are launched.

I thought domain squatting was illegal?

JimLewis
12-05-2008, 08:18 PM
I had a long telephone conversation yesterday (Thursday) about SEO from someone here on Lawnsite. I was expecting an email from that person but haven't seen it yet. I didn't get any contact information from you. So please PM me if you are the person I was speaking with on the phone....

Team-Green L&L
12-07-2008, 09:54 PM
I thought domain squatting was illegal?

All the domains have unique content and none of then are for sale or bear the trademark of another company (that I know of), so I'm not squatting. I spend a lot of time creating link directories for each site. I am not hiding anything, nor am I being deceptive, I just pay a lot in registration fees. The domains with no content do have "some" content, so that was mis-quoted, but they do not have near enough content for Google to rank them high due to content alone.

Kiril
12-07-2008, 10:05 PM
All the domains have unique content and none of then are for sale or bear the trademark of another company (that I know of), so I'm not squatting. I spend a lot of time creating link directories for each site. I am not hiding anything, nor am I being deceptive, I just pay a lot in registration fees. The domains with no content do have "some" content, so that was mis-quoted, but they do not have near enough content for Google to rank them high due to content alone.

I can't help thinking of something that contains the words "letter" and "spirit"

Team-Green L&L
12-08-2008, 04:29 PM
I can't help thinking of something that contains the words "letter" and "spirit"
:confused::confused::confused:

I'm not getting it?