PDA

View Full Version : Spring 2002 Newsletter

heygrassman
02-19-2002, 09:59 PM
The following link is to my 2002 Spring Newsletter. It is a 2MB file and is a monster to download. I would love some honest critque from anyone that is interested. If you are on dialup, I would not try to access. This is not meant to be part of the web site in this form. This is just so I can get it out to a few to review.

http://www.ascapes.net/NewsLetterSpring_3.pdf

Thanks in advance to anyone that can take a look.

Jeff

PAPS
02-19-2002, 10:32 PM
Very nice letter !!!! Very professional and well written. I like it, and i am sure your clients will too.

1MajorTom
02-19-2002, 10:39 PM
Looks very nice and professional.

Two minor things that I noticed.

In your article on turf aeration, you left out the letter "i" in fertilizer.

Then on the left near the bottom, you say......
It would be our pleasure to meet you to talk about how we can service you and your family.

Personally, I don't like that line. You wouldn't be servicing "them".

Maybe it could say... ".... to talk about how we can be of service to you and your family.

You did a great job on this. :)

LoneStarLawn
02-19-2002, 10:50 PM
Excellent Newsletter.

Hopefully when I find time I can start working on our website newsletter.

Don't know if I could do as good as you. Very well done.

LawnLad
02-20-2002, 10:51 AM
Jeff - I like your newsletter. Great Job! What software program did you use?

Also, how do you take a file and convert it to PDF for viewing? If you wouldn't mind emailing me this info, that would be great (I'm sure people don't want to be bother with the details on the board here).

Doug@lawnlad.com

SteveD
02-21-2002, 04:44 PM
Nice newsletter, check spelling on healthy under H20 section and propagation instead of progation. Nice newsletter and very informative about issues that would be interesting to a lawn lover.:)

RoyeDillon
02-22-2002, 07:51 AM
I would be interested in your info on newsletter. I'm trying to start one myself. I'm only in install currently. Sold my spray biz in 2000. Thanks roye