PDA

View Full Version : A Grand

SiteSolutions
12-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Crossed Over this week...

bobcat_ron
12-04-2008, 10:56 AM
Been there, done that, but I got really nervous after that point...............

SiteSolutions
12-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Been so slow, it has taken a year and a half to get there. Still have another six months of warranty. Just had an actuator replaced under warranty. Tracks still have decent life left in them. Too broke to get anything else for awhile...

mrsops
12-04-2008, 03:29 PM
:QUOTE=bobcat_ron;2629195]Been there, done that, but I got really nervous after that point...............[/QUOTE]

hes got a bobcat not a cat :laugh:. you will be just fine sitesolutions i had 1600 hrs on my t190 before i traded it in this year for a 2008 i never had any problem with it. just one sprocket that was under warranty

Junior M
12-04-2008, 06:02 PM
I dont think Ronnie has broke 500 hours on his kitty cat yet :laugh:, whats the hours up to ron?

bobcat_ron
12-04-2008, 07:01 PM
I dont think Ronnie has broke 500 hours on his kitty cat yet :laugh:, whats the hours up to ron?

314.2, I just tensioned the tracks again since hitting 100 hours, now I know what the "popping" noise sounds like when they need adjusting when using my hopper while turning.

Construct'O
12-04-2008, 07:27 PM
Ron that popping noise :confused: is the sound just before the lugs flys off:).

Never fear tho that's where Larry's bolt on lugs comes in to save the day:cool2:.

Quit overloading your hopper,save yourself some repairs.By the way how rusted was your adjuster,how much wrench blaster did you use, and what size pipe wrench did you use.You need to invest in Larry's grease adjuster:dancing:

Good luck and keep Larry's website bookmarked!!!!!!:usflag:

Lawnworks
12-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Larry's lugs!! They definately do the trick!

Junior M
12-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Ok, fill me in on larry's lugs? just lugs bolted to the tracks? I am confused :confused:

bobcat_ron
12-04-2008, 08:27 PM
Ron that popping noise :confused: is the sound just before the lugs flys off:).

Never fear tho that's where Larry's bolt on lugs comes in to save the day:cool2:.

Quit overloading your hopper,save yourself some repairs.By the way how rusted was your adjuster,how much wrench blaster did you use, and what size pipe wrench did you use.You need to invest in Larry's grease adjuster:dancing:

Good luck and keep Larry's website bookmarked!!!!!!:usflag:

The hopper is what did it, imagine flying down the road with the loaded hopper at 7 mp/h and making a slow, but sharp right turn on the road, that noise scared the sh*t out of me, I thought it was the torsion axles breaking, I won't do that again.
My adjuster was fine, when I did my first adjustment (50 hours) I turned the adjuster out by an extra inch and wiped some grease on the threads and set it back to factory settings, so no rust was in there, I thought ahead. As for the wrench, I bought a nice 2" crescent earlier this Spring that I use on the big excavators for large fittings, 10 minutes and I was done.