PDA

View Full Version : My "homegrown" Site

plow kid
02-19-2002, 10:56 PM
Nate's Lawn Service - Home (http://www.geocities.com/nateslawnservice)

well IMO it's not bad for not knowing a damn thing about html code. I have ben playing with it for the last year and a half (ever sence Chuck Smith got me into it, thanks Chuck) and sometime next week I will move it to www.nateslawnservice.com. Tell me what you think ~NaTe

plow kid
02-20-2002, 02:08 PM
Guess all the browsers of this forum want to do is flame Piasa Clipper. :( ~NaTe

Lawn Wizard
02-24-2002, 11:07 AM
You might want to change the colour on that black text as it makes it a bit hard to reador lighten up the backround to make the black text stand out a bit more, but doesnt look bad for a first shot. Oh I dont know if I would list the service prices on there.

heygrassman
02-24-2002, 11:41 PM
Nate:

I could not even get to the site. It looks like there is no DNS with your site registered. Here is my ping attempt.

ping www.nateslawnservice.com
Ping request could not find host www.nateslawnservice.com. Please check the name
and try again.

It looks like you may have your naming servers incorrect. Might want to contact your webhoster. You may be able to see it when you publish but I can not get www.nateslawnservice.com to + an IP address.

jf

plow kid
02-24-2002, 11:48 PM
I am still @ geocities, the first link, we havent gotten a host yet for nateslawnservice.com