PDA

View Full Version : 3 selling days left.

David Gretzmier
12-07-2008, 10:47 PM
OK guys, the finish line for selling is in sight. I usually close a job or 2 between the 7th and the 10th and that is the end. I am putting out signs tomorrow and calling a few folks I bid that have not done it yet. this is a great time to call all your current clients for add-ons as well. I visited with a client on a repair yesterday and sold a $250 add on, and I will visit with a few folks over the next few days to catch an add-on or two.

I also look at my inventory and put out a few items at some clients for free that I know they wanted but did not buy this year. a few wreaths here and a few starbursts there. Hopefully they will fall in love with the items and buy them next year.

I also offer some buy now and pay later deals for folks who say they don't have the money. I figure if they can pay me in February or march and I do the work now, then it is better than the product sitting on my shelves til next year.

I gotta tell you , I am tired beyond tired. we have not had any full bad weather days up til this point, so my guys and I have worked every day except thanksgiving day since November 3. I did only run one crew yesterday and only I worked today.

Murphy's LawnCare
12-10-2008, 02:20 AM
Enjoyed the info this year man..really helped out alot. Get us some pics up on here.