PDA

View Full Version : Health Care-NY state-need advice!

Newguy25
12-08-2008, 06:13 PM
Hi everybody,
I had my health insurance through my pt. job up until I was laidoff a week ago. I'm looking for any suggestions on how to get health care on my own and where to look. I'm a solo business owner. No employees, but maybe in spring. I'm clueless when it comes to this so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, Ray

qualitylandscaping
12-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Ray-

Look into the Rochester Chamber of Commerce or Monroe County Chamber. I'm on my way to a meeting, but I'll try to post some links for you when I get back.

I get mine through the Livingston County Chamber. Single Rate Preferred Care Basix is about $750/quarter.

Newguy25
12-08-2008, 06:38 PM
Steve,
Thanks for the quick response. Don't know if you remember me we talked a bit thru email a couple years ago? Hope all is well and any help is appreciated. Take care. Ray

qualitylandscaping
12-08-2008, 11:44 PM
Steve,
Thanks for the quick response. Don't know if you remember me we talked a bit thru email a couple years ago? Hope all is well and any help is appreciated. Take care. Ray

I talk to so many people everyday, I don't remember sorry. Feel free to call or email me again if you ever have any questions or just want to chat. We're usually pretty slow between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Its the few short weeks we all get to take a breather, and get ready for the next round of mayhem.

CNYScapes
12-10-2008, 12:51 PM
I use "healthy new york", its run by NYS. Just google it and youll see what they have to offer. Think I pay about $600 month for Me ,wife and daughter. there are cheaper plans on there.