PDA

View Full Version : Anybody I forgot

WebMan
12-08-2008, 10:52 PM
I am sorry (and mods if you would please give this a day or two then pull it)
I have received several inquiries from people here in the last couple of weeks and my life has just been unbelievably hectic. I can't escape the feeling I am supposed to be getting back to someone or checking on something for someone or something... maybe not but if you have been waiting on a response from me please don't hesitate to contact me again and remind me...I just can't escape the feeling I'm forgetting something but can't find any e-mails or anything I missed.:confused:

Also the other day I found a couple of people had e-mailed me at an address that ends in hotmail. I finally figured out it's in my messenger thing here but I have yet to learn messenger; I almost never use or check that address for e-mail (but if you want to video chat, I'd like to see if I can make all that stuff work-never used it yet) so please use the one on the "about me" page on my site to get my personal address. I had one hotmail that was a month old and it makes me seem like I'm ignoring people...that's just an account I got to try all the new toys like web cams & video chat & such from MSN.