PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2006 10,000lb 16'+2' flatbed and extras

chevytrucks84
12-09-2008, 05:55 PM
I am selling my 2006 Diamond C flatbed trailer. It is a 10,000lb GVRW with electric brakes on both axles. It has a 16' treated wood floor which is still in very good shape and a 2 foot tread plate dovetail. The trailer is approx.
6'6" wide. The tires were new last year and are in great shape. I am getting rid of this trailer to get an enclosed because I only used this trailer once per week this past year for mowing and I would get much more use out of an enclosed.

As you can see in the pics below it has a heavy duty landscape gate so you are able to load tractors, skids, mini-ex ect. This is a removable gate that takes 2 guys about 5 minutes to take off. It also has a 14" folding extension on this gate so you are able to load mowers (my lazerzhp would get hung up on the back plate without this). But it folds out of the way for heavier equipment to be loaded. This trailer has a 7,000lb side wind jack that still operates perfectly.

The box on the front is 6'x2'x2' and is lockable on both ends and can hold six long handled tools or more if you added more pipes. I would be willing to sell this box separately if someone is interested in it

This trailer also includes the 3 tool trimmer trap that I would also be willing to sell separatly if someone is interested.

I am asking $3,500 for the whole package. If someone is interested in the box or the trimmer trap let me know and we can talk about a price and the trailer will be adjusted accordingly

Any questions please ask.

Thanks for looking

Patrick

If there are any other questions please let me know.

chevytrucks84
12-09-2008, 05:56 PM
More Pics
Thanks for looking

chevytrucks84
12-09-2008, 05:59 PM
I forgot to mention that I also have a leaf box that comes with the trailer that is made of of playwood that goes from the front of the fender to the front of the trailer and is 4' tall with doors on the passenger side to empty it. I dont have any pictures but it goes in the stake pockets and the box comes off the front and you still have plenty of room behind the box for equipment and the trimmer trap is still functional. It is painted black to match the trailer. Sorry for all the posts.

Thanks
Patrick

marquis de sod
12-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Still for sale? I think I sent a pm but am not sure.

chevytrucks84
12-11-2008, 10:40 AM
Still for sale? I think I sent a pm but am not sure.

Yes it is still for sale. I got your visitor message and you should have a reply. Thanks