PDA

View Full Version : 88' International S1600

JCPM
12-11-2008, 12:38 PM
I have an 88' International S1600 for sale w/ a ten ft Meyers plow. It has 105k on a 7.3l diesal w/ 5 speed manual tranny. Cab is in pretty good shape, normal wear and tear for a truck twenty years old. Dump body is solid but needs some work, (one hole on the lower headboard needs patching). We put the body on but never completed all of the welding, (hitch plate and one of the hindges). I mounted a brand new PTO and hooked up the cable. The hydro pump is needs to be mounted and connected to the PTO with the driveshaft. Needs the fuel injector pump rebuilt, (truck hard starts, runs great and then stalls when it gets warm). I was quoted $600 for that. It is a great project for those of us who can't afford a brand new one. I just don't have the time anymore, (second kid on the way). Can deliver locally, 10ft Boss spreader available. I have $5500 invested in the truck and would like to recoup as much of it as I can. Will get pics as soon as it stops raining here.

JCPM
12-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Also, you don't need a CDL as the GVW is only 24,500. Anyone interested can Email me at JC-PM@live.com.