PDA

View Full Version : 1997 Dixie Chopper XW2000 60" $2500

slapshotmike24
12-12-2008, 01:30 PM
For Sale: 1997 Dixie Chopper XW2000 60" Z-turn mower. The mower is in good shape and runs good. It came with the trimmer trap OCDC. I put X-blades on it about half way through the season and they haven't seen too much use. It cuts amazing with that set-up on it. It has the Deluxe seat with the comfy armrests on it. I just installed all new hydro filters and flushed the system. I am including some extra parts with the sale also. I have a full set of rear tires that are brand new mounted on the rims. I also have just a used tire which is also good. I am including the extra carburetor and gaskets with the sale as well. I am looking to get $2500 for it. I will deliver within reasonable distance for a small fee as well. NOTE: sorry for the dirt and leaves all over it, the only chance I had to take a picture was right after a leaf clean-up. Feel free to PM or call me at 215-738-0011. Mike. .......$2500.....

Tyler7692
12-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Those old school DCs are so primitive looking. How much HP?

slapshotmike24
12-12-2008, 05:34 PM
20HP Kohler Magnum... I wouldn't use any other Z-turn. You can say they are primitive, but when it comes to making money, this is much more effiecent than any exmark or new z-turn out there. It mows just as fast and cuts nicer that my buddies brand new 60" lazer. As far as changing or adjusting belts, a dixie is far easier to work on. And to me, simplicity is the best when it comes to daily operation of a machine. Your not in the business to look good, your in business to get the job done effiecently and as nice as possible. Personally, I love the way the Dixies look. Just my 2cents.