PDA

View Full Version : Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS for sale $175

FERT-TEK
12-13-2008, 11:12 AM
https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=164&pID=31946

Fellas, I am selling my favorite toy, my Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS. This unit has served me well and will be useful for anyone with a route or large service area.
I have put all of my customers in as custom points of interest and when servicing accounts the unit will take me to the next closest contact. It has really been a time saver for me and considering what our equipment costs are, mowers trimmers etc you get a big bang for the buck.

FYI, this unit is in like new condition and was used for one year never dripped or scratched. The reason I am selling it is because my new vehicle has one built into it and I don't need it for another car in the family. Reply or PM me with any questions.

rods55
12-14-2008, 10:23 AM
any pics?? thx

FERT-TEK
12-14-2008, 10:55 AM
I will try to post pictures of everything I am selling with it some time today. In short it is in like new condition but I understand. I also would want pictures of what I might buy before committing.

FERT-TEK
12-14-2008, 11:52 AM
While going through the included paperwork I couldn't find the owners manual and quick start guide. If I find it it will be shipped along with the unit. You can also get a down loadable version of its directions through Garmins website. One last thing I forgot to mention in the original ad is that I have updated its North American maps a couple months ago. That update will also be included if it is not erased with a master reset I will have to do before shipping. So...that update may or may not be in the unit. Regardless you will still get the origional maps which are current for my area.

FERT-TEK
12-14-2008, 11:54 AM
Here are additional pictures

FERT-TEK
12-14-2008, 11:54 AM
and even more pictures

FERT-TEK
12-16-2008, 09:06 AM
Bump to the top

hobbsd
12-16-2008, 08:43 PM
so in other words, I get your customer list for less than $200:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

Jason Rose
12-16-2008, 09:44 PM
What was the original price range on that? I was looking at them real seriously last winter but just couldn't choke down the price. I think I was looking at the 300 something series too.

I certianly don't need one for around my hometown... If I can't find it here, it's probably in the getto! But when I take trips, or when in Florida in the winter, it would be awesome to have!

Seems better to buy from someone on here that I see around all the time, as opposed to Ebay or something similar where the seller is just a number in space.

FERT-TEK
12-17-2008, 08:03 AM
so in other words, I get your customer list for less than $200:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

DId I mention the master reset??? Wouldn't that be a kick in the but if the competition bought this thing and stole my accounts!

FERT-TEK
12-17-2008, 08:09 AM
What was the original price range on that? I was looking at them real seriously last winter but just couldn't choke down the price. I think I was looking at the 300 something series too.

I certianly don't need one for around my hometown... If I can't find it here, it's probably in the getto! But when I take trips, or when in Florida in the winter, it would be awesome to have!

Seems better to buy from someone on here that I see around all the time, as opposed to Ebay or something similar where the seller is just a number in space.

They are great to have when needed. The original price was $667 plus tax in April of 07.

Lakewlc
12-17-2008, 06:02 PM
well prices of these things have gone WAY down over the past few months

flairland
12-17-2008, 06:28 PM
I think I have the same unit and I think you should add that it features the hands free Bluetooth calling built in.. That's a great, and expensive feature

Jason Rose
12-17-2008, 06:36 PM
Dave, sent you a PM reguarding the gps.

ponyboy
12-17-2008, 09:02 PM
good luck it is discontinued, they have dropped in price but that is the best name out good luck

FERT-TEK
12-18-2008, 06:29 AM
good luck it is discontinued, they have dropped in price but that is the best name out good luck

Yes it is a discontinued model becaused they have added a couple features and renamed it the 7*** series now. All accessories are universal within this line. So it being discontinued shouldn't be an issue. It has served me well and I would keep it but I just bought a Tundra with the Nav system built in.

FERT-TEK
01-01-2009, 10:18 AM
sold to the woman that dirves me nuts. I want it, no I don't, yes I do......

Jason Rose
01-01-2009, 10:49 AM
I hope she paid you for it... Good luck with that.

If she decides that she dosn't want it again, let me know.