PDA

View Full Version : Pro Landscape (Version 14) Software program

abryconlawn
12-13-2008, 04:38 PM
Take your business to the next level using PRO Landscape design software. PRO Landscape is very easy to learn and even easier to use. Create stunning visual landscape designs including night and holiday lighting, 2D site plans and accurate estimates through three integrated modules. PRO Landscape makes it fast and easy to sell, plan and bid your landscape designs. Now you can instantly transform your photo imaging or CAD plans into a stunning 3D presentation! I bought the program just before I sold my landscaping company and wasnít able to use it as much as I wanted to. Iím asking $1300.00 but Iím willing to negotiate on this price. Please email me back or call me at (614) 403-8339 with anymore questions or inquires.

coolluv
12-13-2008, 04:53 PM
Take your business to the next level using PRO Landscape design software. PRO Landscape is very easy to learn and even easier to use. Create stunning visual landscape designs including night and holiday lighting, 2D site plans and accurate estimates through three integrated modules. PRO Landscape makes it fast and easy to sell, plan and bid your landscape designs. Now you can instantly transform your photo imaging or CAD plans into a stunning 3D presentation! I bought the program just before I sold my landscaping company and wasnít able to use it as much as I wanted to. Iím asking $1300.00 but Iím willing to negotiate on this price. Please email me back or call me at (614) 403-8339 with anymore questions or inquires.

December Special $1195.00 Pro Landscape web site is running a special. Just thought you would like to know.

Dave...

Paradise Landscapes
12-21-2008, 02:55 PM
How much of a hit are you willing to take?
I talked to the folks at Pro Landscape and they'll be at the 2009 CENTS Show this January. I can buy Version 14 new for 900.00 from drafix Software. I plan on waiting for the trade show before buying a landscape program due to the cost factor. I'll be there Sunday evening to Tuesday evening for the show and trade show.

I'd rather pay that money to someone selling out than to the company at the show.

abryconlawn
12-21-2008, 03:09 PM
How much of a hit are you willing to take?
I talked to the folks at Pro Landscape and they'll be at the 2009 CENTS Show this January. I can buy Version 14 new for 900.00 from drafix Software. I plan on waiting for the trade show before buying a landscape program due to the cost factor. I'll be there Sunday evening to Tuesday evening for the show and trade show.

I'd rather pay that money to someone selling out than to the company at the show.

I'd rather not go below $1000.00. If you're still willing to talk let me know. Thanks.

Paradise Landscapes
12-21-2008, 03:34 PM
I'll wait till the show. Will you be going?

abryconlawn
12-21-2008, 05:13 PM
I'll wait till the show. Will you be going?

Probably not. Too busy with everything for winter and getting ready for next year.

Paradise Landscapes
12-21-2008, 05:46 PM
I'll contact you after the show.