PDA

View Full Version : concrete cleaning in louisville ky

yard_smart
12-14-2008, 02:59 PM
Trying something a lil new . . what do you think fellas?
http://easypropropertyservices.com/images/dumpster_cleaning2.gif (http://www.easypropropertyservices.com/concrete.html)

kyfireman2004
12-15-2008, 04:46 PM
Does it cost extra for the wood.........?

yard_smart
12-16-2008, 12:48 AM
yep thats why it isn't clean

HusqvarnaRules
12-16-2008, 01:28 PM
It's OK, but nothing to brag about. How is that different than any other cleaning method?

yard_smart
12-16-2008, 01:52 PM
I guess your right . ..you could prolly get the same results with a Home Cheapo PWer couldn't ya. . .. HaHa

HusqvarnaRules
12-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Seriously...... what is new about it?

Don M.
12-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Theres nothing new about the cleaning, I think its the way he portrays his before and after shots. He's always messing with this kind of stuff.

Dixies PW
12-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Yeah he was talking about the before & after shot.

kyfireman2004
12-17-2008, 06:13 PM
It's OK, but nothing to brag about. How is that different than any other cleaning method?

Well the big difference is that Dj was there about 45 mins with professional equipment. (I just guessing) The common landscaper with a Lowe's special would be there about 4-6 hrs to make it clean and that's if they even know what chemicals to use.

If you are nice Dj just might educate some people on here........about power washing.
The guy knows quite a bit about the trade.
Some guys know how to hardscape, some know ponds , and dj knows power washings.

yard_smart
12-18-2008, 10:31 AM
35 mins . .. close lou really close lol . . .

and thanks for the compliment!

FCPWLLC
02-27-2009, 10:49 AM
Seriously...... what is new about it?

He was just showing his animated file. Nothing about the pictures themselves

LKNBigFish
02-27-2009, 01:25 PM
its been over 2 and a half months since any posts on this thread and you didnt add anything useful. are you just trying to add to your count or are you trying to push my topics down?

CCPC
02-27-2009, 08:45 PM

"I gotta find Bubba!" :hammerhead:

yard_smart
02-28-2009, 11:24 PM
its been over 2 and a half months since any posts on this thread and you didnt add anything useful. are you just trying to add to your count or are you trying to push my topics down?

excuse me ???

okay how bout this . . .

This pad was a special $50 dollars
Washed with a pressure pros hot water pressure washer at 3500 PSI 5.6 GPM and around 170 degrees. It was purchased from Michael K. from first choice power washing who bought it from pressure tek.
I was running 200 ft of house and an adams down stream injector. I was using a 20 inch BE surface cleaner. and rinsed with a 12gpm gun and a 4 foot insulated lance with a 4060 tip. I used a mix of sodium hydroxide and and simple cherry. I used the rest. water. and they even fed me lunch. I ate buffalo chicken strips with ranch and french fries!

that enough info to justify my post?

LKNBigFish
03-01-2009, 08:15 AM
much better, but i was only questioning the reason to revive the post after so long.

FCPWLLC
03-01-2009, 08:28 AM
much better, but i was only questioning the reason to revive the post after so long.

I posted because the poster that was confused about the reason for the post. DJ was just showing his goofy animated file. The other poster has no signature and has only posted negatively against Professional Power Washers. Had nothing to do with trying to bury your question on chems. I answered that post when I saw it. In BBS land, we don't always see every post. Read lawnsite, phone rings, pull-up quickbooks, go back to lawnsite, new posts aren't new anymore and post gets missed etc..

LKNBigFish
03-01-2009, 08:45 AM
i understand, and i saw your post with your number an i appreciate that.

i explained my post because it seemed that EasyPro was under the impression that my post was geared toward him.

CCPC
03-01-2009, 10:44 AM

:rolleyes: Get a grip buddy.

LKNBigFish
03-01-2009, 10:49 AM
i'm not your buddy and i dont give two sh!ts about your desire for me to get a grip.
"pro" power washers are one teste group.

yard_smart
03-01-2009, 12:46 PM
yep one group that makes a lot of money!!!

CCPC
03-01-2009, 02:46 PM
i'm not your buddy and i dont give two sh!ts about your desire for me to get a grip.
"pro" power washers are one teste group.

Why are you even here? Ever since you've been here I'll you've done is act like you know everything already. the fact is, you obviously don't know squat about this business, or business in general. Maybe you should spend less time insulting everybody, and spend more time reading, listening, and learning.:waving::hammerhead:

LKNBigFish
03-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Why are you even here? Ever since you've been here I'll you've done is act like you know everything already. the fact is, you obviously don't know squat about this business, or business in general. Maybe you should spend less time insulting everybody, and spend more time reading, listening, and learning.:waving::hammerhead:

why are you trying to insult me now? kind of ironic. what do you know about my business? What business am i in? how many dozen "pro" and "lowes pro" pressure washers have i dealt with? How many mowing "pros" have i dealt with?

You dont know me or what i know. feel free to take any input i provide with a grain of salt as i do with most.