PDA

View Full Version : Travertine pavers in florida

GNB
12-17-2008, 12:01 PM
Can anyone give me some info on travertine pavers from travertinemart in florida.im looking to order from them.thanks for your help.

Sunscaper
12-18-2008, 12:04 PM
I have seen travertine pavers here but have never used them. I have never heard of the company you are looking to buy from. The ones i have seen are only 1" thick and the large dimensions scare me away for use in an application where vehicles are driving.

bigviclbi
12-18-2008, 05:22 PM
Try andes travertine pavers the standard corp is a supplier in NJ I'm sure there are loads of others but those are the only ones around here I know of.

mrusk
12-18-2008, 05:24 PM
Look up olympic stone and marble. They ship all over the place. Great material, people and prices.

GNB
12-18-2008, 11:21 PM
Ok.thanks
.ill check it out.the one i was looking at travertinemart.com.

tedlandscapebiz
10-28-2009, 11:09 PM
Travertine Mart is an excellent company. I am in NJ and I used them twice this year. Premium quality travertine pavers and very low prices. It really makes sense to order from Florida and from Travertine mart. Yes you will pay for shipping but you wont pay for sales tax. They really do have the lowest prices in the nation for travertine pavers. I am very pleased overall.

Ted T.
Posted via Mobile Device