PDA

View Full Version : Central Arkansas

Phinc
12-19-2008, 12:13 AM
Well no one is buying racecars so there are talks of lay-offs:confused: Anyway I'm looking for some work. 31 years old, hard working and drug free !! Paul

mowranger
12-19-2008, 10:31 AM
I like GRT race cars, I do not race but like to go to the local dirt track. When I lived in AR I would go to I 30 speedway. why not get you a few accounts to mow and take care of? Mel

Phinc
12-19-2008, 04:56 PM
I got 12 accounts for this year but I kinda needed something till grass starts growing. Paul

mowranger
12-20-2008, 09:58 AM
So you have not be layed off yet? If you think that is going to happen see what you can do to get a jump on unemployment benefits so you will not have to figure it out all at once! Conway is the closest big city to Greenbrier I do not know what the population is but would probably be the place I would start to advertise. And you may have other talents that make you marketable at many other things. What do you do at GRT?

Phinc
12-20-2008, 12:39 PM
I build and weld parts at GRT. I don't have the equipment to really go into business here. Plus I got a lil baby boy gonna be here any day now so, I gota think whats best for a family. I got a bunch of apps. out just waiting to here back on them. Paul

mowranger
12-20-2008, 01:37 PM
Congrats on the new baby! Dont give up only the guys that sit on there butts can complain about not having anything! We live in a time were no body is safe from being let go! At least you have some skills worth a lot if you can find something to use them on. Mel

Phinc
12-20-2008, 08:16 PM
Yea thats true thanks for the support. Paul

pro grass guy
01-22-2009, 11:58 PM
Some times he may need x help and he is a cat!!!!! or in conway look up U.S. lawns......the owner is billy and he has 2--3 crews and keeps biz e.:clapping: He was from here in yellville but moved,some of his fam.is still here-----mom dad. HOPE I HELPED--------------TIM SHEEHAN---PROFESSIONAL LAWN CARE YELLVILLE. IVE BEEN MOWIN SINCE MOBY DICK WAS A MINNOW:dancing:

HoseJockey
01-23-2009, 02:40 PM
If your not to far from Little Rock you may want to look at Fairway Lawns.
They will probably be hiring some guys with spring comming up.