PDA

View Full Version : Low Pressure washer build. Help

DGM
12-19-2008, 11:09 PM
I'm looking to set up a low pressurem, high volume washer , please give me links to more info, parts, etc and things to consider with this build.

Thanks!

FCPWLLC
12-20-2008, 10:17 AM
Start here... http://www.pressuretek.com

yard_smart
12-23-2008, 12:50 AM
I second that motion . . . Give bob a call

DGM
01-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the link I have been checking out what they have and will order all my stuff from them. Just finished up the rest of my 12% today and I am going to order some of the Simple Cherry & F13. I'll pick up the 12% locally. I have a brand new 16HP Briggs Vangard. And I want to build a Power Washing trailer what are things that I should consider in the build. What do you find wishing that you had or did different or should have done or should have not done. Thanks.

FCPWLLC
01-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the link I have been checking out what they have and will order all my stuff from them. Just finished up the rest of my 12% today and I am going to order some of the Simple Cherry & F13. I'll pick up the 12% locally. I have a brand new 16HP Briggs Vangard. And I want to build a Power Washing trailer what are things that I should consider in the build. What do you find wishing that you had or did different or should have done or should have not done. Thanks.

Tell Bob you are wanting a General TS2021 pump and need a gearbox to couple it to your 16HP. He will get ya squared away on anything else you might need. That will give you 5.5 gpm. You might want a base for it all to be mounted to. It'll need an unloader too. In my opinion, this will be the most cost effective way for you to get high flow. You already have the motor.

jbmillion
01-07-2009, 01:05 AM
you wont be disapointed with the chems or anything else from pressuretek...what size trailer are you using?

DGM
01-07-2009, 11:18 AM
Thanks FCPWLLC - Good info - I like the most cost effective way. Something I noticed was the 8gpm had a lifetime warranty. Would this be better because of the warranty/replacement/repair cost factor - also what about the bandit & hot water, is the bandit not really needed, if I am running low pressure just down stream it? Is 100' all you can down stream with?

Thanks for the help!

Should have my chems from them tomorrow.

JBMillion - I have 2 trailers that I am thinking of using - 1 is an 6x12 enclosed for mounting & storage - the other is on 7X16 open trailer.

FCPWLLC
01-07-2009, 11:26 AM
Thanks FCPWLLC - Good info - I like the most cost effective way. Something I noticed was the 8gpm had a lifetime warranty. Would this be better because of the warranty/replacement/repair cost factor - also what about the bandit & hot water, is the bandit not really needed, if I am running low pressure just down stream it? Is 100' all you can down stream with?

Thanks for the help!

Should have my chems from them tomorrow.

JBMillion - I have 2 trailers that I am thinking of using - 1 is an 6x12 enclosed for mounting & storage - the other is on 7X16 open trailer.

No need for the Bandit unless you are doing roofs. The down-streaming low pressure is more efficient anyhow. I down-stream always with 150 foot hose and have used up to 200 feet. Hot water? Only if you'll be trying to clean gum and oily drive thrus etc. I mostly do residential and don't use hot for anything there.

DGM
01-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Ah ok , yeah I mainly do residential (Siding, Driveways, etc & new construction cleaning) just trying to up my game and be more productive in the power washing game. I would like to be able to run 2 things at one time, like driveway cleaner & siding cleaner, or 2 siding cleaners.

Thanks again for the help.

Russ Spence
01-07-2009, 07:01 PM
I'm looking to set up a low pressurem, high volume washer , please give me links to more info, parts, etc and things to consider with this build.

Thanks!

My friend Tim at http://www.softwashing.com/ can help you, Bob is the man to buy from but Tim is the man in this area