PDA

View Full Version : attendence board

DaveOhio
02-22-2002, 09:26 AM
I threw away an ad for a laminated employee attendence sheet. Now I wish I hadn't. It was poster size and could be marked up to record days off, sick, vacation, and missed. Any ideas on where to buy?

rodfather
02-22-2002, 10:58 AM
You might try Staples or Office Depot.

LawnLad
02-23-2002, 11:31 AM
I got a mailing last year from Resource One... still have it here on my desk. It's a 2002 Attendance Calendar that is menat to go in a three ring binder - one calendar for each employee. Mark off if they were sick, their birthday, etc, according to codes. The calendars are about a $1 a piece, but they sell them in packs.

Don't see anything about a poster sized one - but they might be able to help you out.

800-325-4846

ohiolawnguy
02-23-2002, 02:05 PM
gee, i dont know where you would find that. but, i dont think it would be all that difficult to make one up yourself. or, you could make up some sort of small scale design, and have office max, staples, or another printing company make it for you and laminate.

just a thought if you cant find exactly what you are looking for.

Lanelle
02-23-2002, 02:49 PM
I'm not certain that posting attendance information on a poster to be seen by many employees would be a good idea. Privacy issues, opportunity for tampering, and issues of fairness could be potential downsides to this method. What happens if a 'neat freak' comes by and washes it off?