PDA

View Full Version : glycophosphate

dotandbruce
12-21-2008, 07:18 PM
What, in your humble opinion, is the magic application rate line (weight / area) that I dare not cross in order to remain on good terms with the household pets?

Ric
12-22-2008, 07:15 AM
dotandbruce

I recommend At least one ounce daily on his food to keep his shiny coat and to bath him once a week in 100% roundup. However never bath your Dog in pure water he may drown.

rcreech
12-22-2008, 07:41 AM
dotandbruce

I recommend At least one ounce daily on his food to keep his shiny coat and to bath him once a week in 100% roundup. However never bath your Dog in pure water he may drown.

Good advice Ric!

SpreadNSpray
12-22-2008, 08:05 AM
What, in your humble opinion, is the magic application rate line (weight / area) that I dare not cross in order to remain on good terms with the household pets?

Right at the label rate. It doesn't take more to get the job done.

sprayboy
12-22-2008, 09:53 AM
Ric,

Can you clarify,

Is the 1 ounce rate the same for an ankle biter and a St. Bernard or can I up the rate for the huge slobbering beast?

rcreech
12-22-2008, 10:53 AM
I don't want to answer this for Ric...but you would probably have to look at the label.

There should be a chart on there and you just have to look at the breed and weight and feed accordingly.

Great point! :laugh:

Ric
12-22-2008, 11:22 AM
Ric,

Can you clarify,

Is the 1 ounce rate the same for an ankle biter and a St. Bernard or can I up the rate for the huge slobbering beast?

Spray Boy

If you look in the thread not to far below this one about drinking Glyphosate The same Rate of one Ounce per 12.5 pounds apply to Glycophosphate. Now for our Canadian members and others from around the world the Metric would be 5,000mg per Kg. Unless it is Thursday. But in the case of a St Bernard I recommend Napoleon Brandy and week ends in Aruba.

BTW This being the first day after winter solstice and the 3 stars known as the 3 Kings are still in direct alignment with the South Cross all bets are off. The reason being today is 2 seconds longer than yesterday and the Sun will not start it's journey North until after the 3rd day or the morning of the 25th. How I have heard that story or something like it some where else??? But who knows??

LushGreenLawn
12-22-2008, 11:30 AM
Spray Boy

If you look in the thread not to far below this one about drinking Glyphosate The same Rate of one Ounce per 12.5 pounds apply to Glycophosphate. Now for our Canadian members and others from around the world the Metric would be 5,000mg per Kg. Unless it is Thursday. But in the case of a St Bernard I recommend Napoleon Brandy and week ends in Aruba.

BTW This being the first day after winter solstice and the 3 stars known as the 3 Kings are still in direct alignment with the South Cross all bets are off. The reason being today is 2 seconds longer than yesterday and the Sun will not start it's journey North until after the 3rd day or the morning of the 25th. How I have heard that story or something like it some where else??? But who knows??

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I wondered when someone was going to comment on the spelling!

Ric
12-22-2008, 11:54 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I wondered when someone was going to comment on the spelling!

Lust

What I haven't figured out yet, Is it Dot or Bruce that will be drinking the Glycophosphate????

sprayboy
12-23-2008, 08:51 AM
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fed my girlfriend's weiner dog last night before bedtime and added the glycophosate. I thought if one ounce was good, as recommended, then I figured a little extra splash would really shine the coat for christmas. You know, it's the holidays, I was in the giving mood.

Now the problem is my girlfriend now has a POLISH SAUSAGE!

What do I do now???????

ArizPestWeed
12-23-2008, 11:48 PM
I'll have you all know that Ric enjoys Gly as a r. suppository in the spirit of Christmas

:)