PDA

View Full Version : 2008 gmc 3500hd dually?

TandM
12-21-2008, 08:46 PM
ok heres the deal I found a 2008 gmc 1 ton loaded the thiing has every option available from the dvd and nav to electric sliding rear window and sunroof. cashmire leather seats with heated and air conditioned seats! this is a 59k truck but with rebates and full tax it comes to 45k out the door. truck is medium metallic brown which I thought is ugly but turns out to look great! this is the truck my dad has dreamed of and is finally in a spot to buy! good price or do you think they could go lower?

Scag413
12-21-2008, 09:24 PM
is this for you or your father?

TandM
12-21-2008, 09:27 PM
father he gave me his old truck and has been driving a 08 chevy 1500 and hates it! so im ordering this for him for christmas and Im gonna pay the first payment on it so ya I took him to look at them and he liked the duallys better then the others so I got the best one they had! I wish this was mine! but the truck I have is loaded for a 05 so it is much better then the previous 77 dodge I had

TXNSLighting
12-21-2008, 09:46 PM
I hate that brown... But yeh doesnt sound like a bad price...The sticker is 59k?? Goodness!

TandM
12-21-2008, 10:00 PM
see I wanted to get him a black one because theres one for 2k less and I think it looks way better but for some reason dad hates black and wanted either a brown or white one so Im out of luck on that one. plus its his truck. I just cant get over the tiny ass 225 tires that are on that thing the first thing hes gonna do is pull that plastic thing they call a bumper off and put a real one on and a 15000 pound winch a 2.5 inch revtek lift and some 35's! hes gonna have this truck for a long time. and I think since hes the boss he needs to have the nicest truck in the fleet so when he pulls up to the jobsite everyone knows who is in that truck.

Jerry Lee
12-21-2008, 10:33 PM
see I wanted to get him a black one because theres one for 2k less and I think it looks way better but for some reason dad hates black and wanted either a brown or white one so Im out of luck on that one. plus its his truck. I just cant get over the tiny ass 225 tires that are on that thing the first thing hes gonna do is pull that plastic thing they call a bumper off and put a real one on and a 15000 pound winch a 2.5 inch revtek lift and some 35's! hes gonna have this truck for a long time. and I think since hes the boss he needs to have the nicest truck in the fleet so when he pulls up to the jobsite everyone knows who is in that truck.

dude i love ur spirit for big bad trucks!! sounds bad a$$ to me. id try to get as much off the price as possible. if u get this thing u got to post some pics.

nosparkplugs
12-21-2008, 11:34 PM
ok heres the deal I found a 2008 gmc 1 ton loaded the thiing has every option available from the dvd and nav to electric sliding rear window and sunroof. cashmire leather seats with heated and air conditioned seats! this is a 59k truck but with rebates and full tax it comes to 45k out the door. truck is medium metallic brown which I thought is ugly but turns out to look great! this is the truck my dad has dreamed of and is finally in a spot to buy! good price or do you think they could go lower?

Thats a whole new league of truck for me:laugh: I'm personally happy with far less, and would be required to sleep in something that nice.
a 59K would be a dream truck for me. Best of luck if it's for you

4 seasons lawn&land
12-23-2008, 06:41 PM
how bout 2 standard cab LT's? Or 3 W/T half tons? Just kiddin. It sounds like a sweet truck and a decent price...maybe

keller's
12-23-2008, 11:14 PM
go lower gm and the dealerships are hungry

GravelyNut
12-25-2008, 02:29 PM
go lower gm and the dealerships are hungry
But not as much as the Dodge boys. Buy a truck, get another one equal to the first for $1.

PlatinumLandCon
12-25-2008, 02:34 PM
Maybe low 40's are possible, but you can only push so hard. Maybe wait until next week so they want to make a deal by the end of the month

meets1
12-25-2008, 07:49 PM
What is this deal with dodge trucks? Not a big fan of them but money is money and work truck is work truck.

nosparkplugs
12-25-2008, 07:56 PM
What is this deal with dodge trucks? Not a big fan of them but money is money and work truck is work truck.

That has been always my question on here, and many other happy Dodge truck owners. I just cannot go against Dodge their trucks have treated my business well. Someone posts a Ford or GM truck complaint????? it just is conveniently overlooked:sleeping: for the killing buy the Dodge bashers, kinda like eating your own young for them:laugh:.

meets1
12-26-2008, 08:57 AM
Kinda like eating there own young! That is a good one!! I haven't seen that since the last I watched animal planet with the 2 little boys!

bob
12-26-2008, 09:31 AM
59K! I'm assuming that it has a Duramax & Allison package.

TXNSLighting
12-26-2008, 10:29 AM
59K! I'm assuming that it has a Duramax & Allison package.

No its got the 5.3...:hammerhead: That isnt a package either, its an engine and trans.