PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
12-23-2008, 11:52 PM
Here is wishing that you and your loved ones have a very Merry Christmas day.

Take a pause and think of how very lucky we all are.

Enjoy the day, take a breath, rest, relax, east, sleep and most importantly... Be Merry!

(to all the Dad's out there... rest up, you are gonna need it... I hear the Chinese Toy Manufactuerers have all joined a Packaging Twist Tie Association. Their first order of business was to vote in a 25% increase in the use of industrial strength metal cored twist ties to hold all the toys into the packaging! :laugh: )

Chris J
12-24-2008, 12:02 AM
BaH Humbug. All my "so called" friends are egotistical, drama driven, forum soap opera fanatics that just piss me off most of the time in an economy that's trying to drive me crazy. What's to be merry about? Piss on it! :p
Just kiddin everyone. Don't go gettin all spastic on me again! Merry Christmas to all!

TXNSLighting
12-24-2008, 12:08 AM
Merry Christmas to all of you as well, Even you Chris...:laugh:

Lets all hope for an awesome 09 lighting season!! I myself cant wait! I have alot of new ventures i cant wait to try!

Chris J
12-24-2008, 01:01 AM
Wow, I'm flattered that you included me! I have no ventures, but I'm looking forward to a new start in the new year. Have a good one!!!

Mark B
12-24-2008, 08:05 AM
Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho.. Hope everyone has a wild XXXmas...

Mike M
12-24-2008, 08:41 AM
Merry Christmas! God bless and have a great 2009.

Those twisty ties, they SUCK. What's worse, if I miss any, the kids or wife will ruin scissors cutting them.

My kids are all neurotic (genetic?) and my wife is fit to be hogtied. The people in Walmart on those scooters make me hate the old and meek. It might be my imagination, but yesterday I may have heard one stuck in an aisle say she wet herself.

Chris, can you bake? (There's a visual, oven mittens and an apron.) I made cookies this year with one of those cookie guns. Must have been invented by a guy.

I feel like reminding my family that Christmas is a religious event and not all about buying things and presents, but that would involve having to take them to church. (ha).

I wish everyone the best!

worx
12-24-2008, 12:27 PM
Chris I would like to have you and James over for some after Christmas entertainment! I could sell tickets, left over baked goods (fruit cake), and egg nog. I see some fantastic opportunities for this!!!

But if that can't be arranged......have a very Merry Christmas right where your at.

Chris J
12-24-2008, 01:51 PM
Me? Bake? I wouldn't want to eat it. I'm pretty good on the grill though. Maybe I could fill your cookie gun with spices and herbs and become the Grill-in-ator. Merry Christmas everyone.

Frog Lights, LLC
12-24-2008, 04:11 PM
Merry Christmas
Noel

Pro-Scapes
12-24-2008, 06:22 PM
Jesus is the Reason for the season! Hope everyone has a warm and bright Christmas. Time to fire up the turkey fryer!

David Gretzmier
12-24-2008, 06:27 PM
Merry Christmas James- here's to wishing the 3 new business's you will probably open this year will be successful. Chris j, paul, even that old grinch Mike g ( not mike m )- Merry Christmas to all and others too.