PDA

View Full Version : How much is a gregson-clark MODEL V-200 ST

THC
12-24-2008, 08:03 AM
They don't list prices on their website, also how is their shipping?

Victor
12-24-2008, 09:44 AM
When I bought mine, it was just about the same price as a 200 gallon Lesco Space Saver. I like it a lot better than a Space Saver though. I LOVE mine. I have a buddy who told me that he was in the market for a 200 gallon skid. I told him that I'd highly recommend the skid you're looking at from Gregson, but he decided to go with a Space Saver, because he said he didn't want to wait for the Gregson Clark to be shipped to him. Needless to say, he's told me multiple times he wished he would have listened to me.
My skid has (in my opinion) a better pump (Udor Kappa) than his Space Saver (Hypro), my skid has a higher capacity hose reel. Mine came with a Hannay hose reel that holds 500 feet of 3/8" hose and his came with a Hannay that's the next size smaller. His Space Saver came with a 5.5 hp Kawasaki engine and mine came with a 5.5 hp Honda. Mine takes up less bed space than his does too. Before I switched over to using a van, I had over 5 feet of room behind my skid in the bed of my truck. His takes up more bed space. Call Rhett at Gregson. You'll be glad you did.