PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to all !

David Gretzmier
12-24-2008, 11:30 AM
I've been over on the Christmas Light side of lawnsite since October or so, as we have not done landscape lighting since september. I'm stopping in to wish all a Merry Christmas, and my thoughts are with you. I'll be back in January when I start demo's back up. Happy new year as well !

worx
12-24-2008, 12:20 PM
Thank you David and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours. Tell you what, I'll even through in a Happy New Year!!!!

klkanders
12-24-2008, 12:27 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone!

David, I thought I would post under your thread cause no one had yet. :) OOps you beat me to it Steve
Mike, Are you sure you are helping make cookies or are you chasing the kids around shooting dough on them!
Chris J., I can visualize your boys tearing into presents for sure! Tell your family hello!

Good Luck to everyone in '09!

Chris J
12-24-2008, 01:47 PM
Yeah, their Mom has accumulated a ton of presents for them to open. She kept buying stuff, and hiding it around the house. When she took it all out to wrap it up, she realized what she had done. They will be busy Christmas morning for sure.
Have a great Christmas everyone. and a toast to you all on New Years eve!

eskerlite
12-24-2008, 06:58 PM
Happy Holidays to all and to all a happy New Year!.
Sean Curran

Lite4
12-24-2008, 07:13 PM
Merry Christmas all. My family had Christmas today because I am working a 12 hour shift tomorrow. The Turkey was fabulous!!

David Gretzmier
12-25-2008, 12:48 PM
Firefly- You are working Christmas day? Is this for yourself or do you work for someone else now? I knew Geek was employed by another now, and sleepy head I think, but had not heard you were ?

Lite4
12-26-2008, 12:37 AM
Just a temp job that ends in about a week. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New years happen to fall on my shift days. Oh well, at least it's work. Not sure what I will do next.