PDA

View Full Version : newb

critrmac
12-25-2008, 06:27 PM
First of all hello fellow landspeople > I'll just keep it short for now until i ramp up to a speed hopefully with some sound advice and good info < I'm actually potentially planning on leaving the automotive industry to strike out on my own in the lawncare and seosanal care with the possibility of forging good business partnersship> so have if i ever post a newb/(dumb) question bare wit and beg ya pardon, I try and keep things short so there it is < thanks eveyone> :rolleyes:> First interest and not to start a flame < but looking for my first snow/lawn care truck>ummm anywhere from a 2000 to 2005 possiblly preferbally diesal ? thanks for insights and opinions good people .> Gmc-Ford-Dodge ???

jinx 88
12-27-2008, 10:13 AM
Believe it or not I have moved a lot of snow with a tractor w/ a front end loader and a rear blade. It does a lot better job than a truck but it is slower from place to place and it's cold. I alway wanted a skidsteer(enclosed) they look like they would be great for snow, but a bit too much $$$$$$ for me. Good luck!

DLAWNS
12-27-2008, 11:37 AM
Welcome to the site and I look forward to speaking with you.

critrmac
12-27-2008, 12:42 PM
Hey thanks NJ , i look foward to talking with you also. Merry Christmas to all on this site as well .