PDA

View Full Version : spray green franchise??

turf hokie
12-26-2008, 10:14 AM
http://spraygreen.net/index.php

Anybody have any information or experience with this group and their product??

It caught my eye the other day and just was wondering if there is anything to it or if this is just some snake oil.

tamadrummer
12-26-2008, 10:43 AM
From the info on the website, it looks like they are using potassium nitrate to get the "root development" and non-burn effect they are advertising.

Probably a good product but at some point like with anything, you need to change up your product to maintain efficacy.

turf hokie
12-26-2008, 06:53 PM
At first glance it comes across as a snake oil, and all the start up cost is in marketing material and a truck that is outfitted. I sent away for the info package, we'll see what comes out of it. If nothing else maybe I will learn something new.

I figure they can keep all the crap and just set us up as a distributor. The last thing I need now is a 100k pickup truck that is customized just for an add-on business.

ICT Bill
12-26-2008, 06:55 PM
I especially like
12.5 gallon jug of Round-Up, I am sure this organic roundup
One refrigerated lunch box

Man......sign me up

turf hokie
12-26-2008, 06:59 PM
I especially like
12.5 gallon jug of Round-Up, I am sure this organic roundup
One refrigerated lunch box

Man......sign me up

That was good, I noticed that too. I did not realize I could get a 12.5 gal jug......I would have been getting those a long time ago and stopped messing with my 5 gal cases.

landdetail
06-07-2009, 09:52 PM
They claim to be organic but is not. There is a company out there that has the same concept and they are certified to be organic. If you have to spend all that money on a franchise search the Internet and you will find others out there like spray green. My advice to all that are looking into this don't do it. I did alot of research on it and it is not worth the money.