PDA

View Full Version : Work truck and personal beater

FordLawnLandscape
12-28-2008, 08:02 PM
Not a very clean descriptive pic of my NPR but just one i had of it sitting in Home Depot Lot. Back when I was wide open in the summer, hence why it looks so messy ! Hats off to you guys who can keep your stuff perfectly organized throughout the year ! Organizational skills is not one of my perks !! :nono:

Kennedy Landscaping
12-28-2008, 08:23 PM
Lookin good. That NPR looks real slick

KrayzKajun
12-28-2008, 08:24 PM
nice rides!!

Green Team Landscaping
12-28-2008, 08:31 PM
Do you take that Dodge off roading, or is that just for show?

DBFlawn
12-28-2008, 08:36 PM

I could be wrong but the rims look to be real nice expensive chromes.....my guess is ment for show

DLAWNS
12-28-2008, 09:07 PM
That NPR is pretty serious. I wish I could use something like that.

TXNSLighting
12-28-2008, 11:13 PM
Holy F*#K!!! That cummins is pimp!!!!!! Im Going to need more pics of that! I saw the Ford in the other thread, im going to need alot of pics of that as well!

FordLawnLandscape
12-29-2008, 12:32 AM

100% definently stays on the blacktop !!

NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC
12-29-2008, 12:35 AM
Looks like you have around $3,000/Month worth of payments there, LOL!

FordLawnLandscape
12-29-2008, 12:35 AM
Holy F*#K!!! That cummins is pimp!!!!!! Im Going to need more pics of that! I saw the Ford in the other thread, im going to need alot of pics of that as well!

Thx man ! I absolutley love the cummins. Its the truck i take on trips outta town, the Outlaw truck dosent venture too far from the driveway. The dodge is the new 6.7 . Def dosent have the fuel mileage of the 5.9, but i'll tell ya this , if it had the mods the Fords got ... WATCH OUT ! Trucks sick just w/ intake/exhaust !

FordLawnLandscape
12-29-2008, 12:37 AM
[QUOTE=NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC;2666190]Looks like you have around $3,000/Month worth of payments there, LOL![/QU:

:cry:

FordLawnLandscape
12-29-2008, 12:42 AM
Thanks guys for all the compliments.

TXNSLighting
12-29-2008, 12:44 AM
ew 6.7 hurts, but its definately great looking. By exhaust do you mean you removed the MPG killer?

davis45
12-29-2008, 12:46 AM
Holy cummins! That thing is nasty! Diggin the NPR too.

South Florida Lawns
12-29-2008, 03:43 AM
Damn boy thats some money there! Are those 22's? And 37" tires? Sick I would love to have that, even bette if thats the mega cab!

A truck that big all you can do is take in the mud and what's the point of that when it takes longer to clean the thing then the time spending having fun.

Gravel Rat
12-29-2008, 03:54 AM
Imagine how long it would take to clean up the Dodge if you went mud bogging with it :laugh:

Lets put it this way how many guys with brand new 4x4 trucks go serious offroading with them ? Not many.

Build a Jeep or some sort of short wheelbase truck for offroading and having fun it. It doesn't hurt so bad ripping a fender off rubbing against a tree :drinkup:

Gravel Rat
12-29-2008, 04:26 AM
For got to add the Dodge would for tormenting the kids with the rice burners with a fart muffler at the stop lights and leaving them in tire smoke :laugh:

Swampy
12-29-2008, 05:00 AM
For got to add the Dodge would for tormenting the kids with the rice burners with a fart muffler at the stop lights and leaving them in tire smoke :laugh:

lol sorry Gravel but I got to post this to what you said. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUjPekIWVKg Still #1 drag diesel truck is a Dodge with a 5.9 Cummins.

Of all the you tube videos I've seen, I still haven't seen a 5spd 12V 5.9L Cummins vs a 5spd 7.3L better than this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTj7JSsFkGs
or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtXzoWYiy4A

Got to love those 5.9 cummins and 7.3 fords its a never ending battle.

Back to the post Nice dodge let see some more fancy pics, but you better get us some pics of it stuck in the mud or I'm calling shenanigans.

punt66
12-29-2008, 08:06 AM
I never understood the appeal to drop that much money in a truck you cant barely climb into. However that is a nice looking truck. Too much money spent on a depreciating vehicle though. Enjoy it.

Jason Rose
12-29-2008, 10:16 AM
Nice work set-up, must be nice not having to tow a trailer all the time.

Love the Dodge. Does that fit in your garage or do you have to leave it out? I'd build a garage with 12' tall doors to keep it in!

Now, the wheels on the work truck... You at least need some polished simulators on there! Would really dress it up!

FordLawnLandscape
12-29-2008, 02:47 PM
Cummins - 37's & 22's
Powerstroke - 42's & 22's

Gravel Rat - TOTALLY Agree !!

Punt 66 - It's all in what you enjoy! Acutally both trucks have electric fold down steps when the doors open, so getting in out is cake !! :cool2:

Jason Rose - The NPR has Alcoa Sims now !! :drinkup: Man never would I have thought they would've cleaned up the look like they did !!

TXNSLighting
12-29-2008, 02:49 PM
even bette if thats the mega cab!

It is a Mega cab...Maybe im missing something here.

TXNSLighting
12-29-2008, 02:53 PM
lol sorry Gravel but I got to post this to what you said. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUjPekIWVKg Still #1 drag diesel truck is a Dodge with a 5.9 Cummins.

Of all the you tube videos I've seen, I still haven't seen a 5spd 12V 5.9L Cummins vs a 5spd 7.3L better than this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTj7JSsFkGs
or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtXzoWYiy4A

Got to love those 5.9 cummins and 7.3 fords its a never ending battle.

Back to the post Nice dodge let see some more fancy pics, but you better get us some pics of it stuck in the mud or I'm calling shenanigans.

Love that first video!

Gravel Rat
12-29-2008, 04:02 PM
There is a few people I know with 4x4 trucks with fancy wheels etc they don't use the truck for heavy offroading. You want to go offroading buy a quad they can go anywhere and easier to get unstuck when you get into trouble.

As for rice burners I mean Hondas etc with the Supertramp muffer the ones that sound like a fart.

punt66
12-29-2008, 04:16 PM
There is a few people I know with 4x4 trucks with fancy wheels etc they don't use the truck for heavy offroading. You want to go offroading buy a quad they can go anywhere and easier to get unstuck when you get into trouble.

As for rice burners I mean Hondas etc with the Supertramp muffer the ones that sound like a fart.

Yea the coffee can mufflers? How stupid is that? Those things are so stupid they almost make me angry when i see them. I wonder where the class has gone in our young people.

Gravel Rat
12-29-2008, 05:44 PM
There is a few of them around my area but you see lots of them in Vancouver.

The generation has gone from redneck/country to punk/hippster.

FordLawnLandscape
12-29-2008, 07:47 PM
It is a Mega cab...Maybe im missing something here.

Yes it is def. a Mega Cab. Sorry didnt answer your ? in the previous thread. There's nothing like having this much room in a pickup. Specially on a trip.

FordLawnLandscape
12-29-2008, 07:51 PM
I can def. see the point guys make about me wasting money with all the extras i deck my trucks out with. Also not understanding why i woulndt take it off road after doing all this. For 1 it cost me so much to buy and pay for the mods that when If somthing breaks offroad theres NO way i can pay for it a second time. Personally I get alot of enjoyment from going to Car/Truck shows and entering my trucks. We also have some Truck clubs around. YEA YEA .. True Rednecks coming out in me now ! haha i know im about to hear it :rolleyes:

punt66
12-29-2008, 08:11 PM
I can def. see the point guys make about me wasting money with all the extras i deck my trucks out with. Also not understanding why i woulndt take it off road after doing all this. For 1 it cost me so much to buy and pay for the mods that when If somthing breaks offroad theres NO way i can pay for it a second time. Personally I get alot of enjoyment from going to Car/Truck shows and entering my trucks. We also have some Truck clubs around. YEA YEA .. True Rednecks coming out in me now ! haha i know im about to hear it :rolleyes:

hahhaa We all have a little redneck in us. We mow lawns. Your truck is beautiful no doubt. I would have a hard time justifying the expense. I restore muscle cars and have a collection going. So i can appreciate your hobby no doubt and would like to have that truck but i could never let myself spend that kind of money on something that depreciates so much. But i have to say that is the nicest, cleanest looking truck i have seen in a long time. I like what you did with it. Enjoy it. I agree with you, dont go off roading with it! hahah

FordLawnLandscape
12-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Thx for the nice words Punt66:waving:

TXNSLighting
12-29-2008, 10:59 PM

Last i checked its your money...Right? Do whatever you want! Dont let these people get you down. I love what you have done!

FordLawnLandscape
12-30-2008, 01:23 AM
Thanks TXNS !! By the looks of the pic in your sig you're doing pretty well foryouself Thumbs Up !! I've been debating very seriously in selling a truck and getting a new King Ranch like yours. Gotta love the new fords !

TXNSLighting
12-30-2008, 11:16 PM
Man i should really take that Avatar down...I wish that was my truck but its not. That thing is gorgeous! I definately want a King ranch as well. Im hoping next year ill bite the bullet and get one. Ill change my Avatar to my truck now...:(

FordLawnLandscape
12-31-2008, 07:03 AM
crew cab 2500 hd dura or gas ?? either way bro great truck. My dads got a 07 diesel just like yours. Great trucks, prob. the nicest interior of any truck on the market and not to mention the GMC front ends look awesome :weightlifter:

TXNSLighting
12-31-2008, 05:28 PM
Max of course. I dont do gas engines. They are worthless! Yeh i dont really like the interior. Its very plain. Seats are more comfy than in the chevy tho. I definately prefer the GMC over the chevys.

J&R Landscaping
01-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Nice trucks!

ericmcj31
01-06-2009, 08:38 PM
bump for cool vehicles/equipment owned by a successful businessman here in town-lookin' good, Ford!:clapping::clapping:payuppayup Maybe one day I'll make it BIG TIME like you!