PDA

View Full Version : Chem-Lawn Bodies FOUND

Rayholio
12-29-2008, 05:24 PM
I have a few of these... Who's interested? I'm going to put one on my truck I think... They don't have any spray equipment in them...

DUSTYCEDAR
12-30-2008, 10:41 AM
what no pics ray

Rayholio
12-30-2008, 11:20 AM
I'll have pics soon.. They're not actually in my possession yet, and they're supposed to be emailing some shots..

Ric
12-30-2008, 11:27 AM
I have a few of these... Who's interested? I'm going to put one on my truck I think... They don't have any spray equipment in them...

Ray

Since TG/CL is now stripping their trucks and drilling the tanks, I see used Trucks being used for service work where the enclosed body can store tools secure and out of the weather.

IMHO Without the tanks the body is no longer good or too expensive to set up as spray trucks. I also believe the Isuzu frame is different than other trucks and the body will only fit 109" wheel base Isuzu trucks. Any time you deal in used special equipment there are limitation.

Rayholio
12-30-2008, 11:40 AM
I don't know the details yet, but I know that some of these were on internationals and hinos... and it could be that you have to move your axel, and cut off the back...

Truth is I'm using a isuzu box truck.. and it's just TOO big.. these bodies are the perfect size for my spray equipment.. and they make the truck small enogh I could probably go thru mcdonalds drive in... AKA not have to worry about low overpasses, and stoopid employees driving carelessly :)