PDA

View Full Version : What is the best means of advertising?

thegreek
12-29-2008, 09:28 PM
There are alot of guys that seem to do this alot and make good money from doing it. When ever I put a craigslist add up I put before picture , soaping picture and after picture and they look great! I can't seem to pull any customers in. Ive got maybe 4 jobs total with mine and have had my pressure washer for months.(3 months) I advertise on craigslist and even link a short youtube video of it tearing through some greasy concrete area a guy barbequed for years in. I have good pictures but no one seems to respond. So far Ive done 2 driveways a walkway and a play structure. Anyone help me out with some ideas! I would link an add but they always expire and it frustrates me when I see them on here. I click and get the notice its expired. Please help!:cry::cry::dizzy: I forgot and a roof that came out great. Old wooden shingles with no fuzzing I was happy.

thegreek
12-30-2008, 09:53 PM
I don't understand why no one has commented anything. Isn't advertising one of the most important essentials of business?

FCPWLLC
12-31-2008, 10:26 AM
Best forms for us....

#1 internet
#2 postcards
#3 doorhanger
#4 networking with Realtors
#5 Home Shows
#6 follow-ups with prior customers
#7 All of the above with a PLAN

jbmillion
01-07-2009, 01:02 AM
Mike is right, one form of advertising will not get you enough exposure. Craigslist is also dependent on your locale. I posted nice ads on craigslist for a long while and only got one job granted it was a good account. Be persistant and use as many venues as possible to get your name in front of people.