PDA

View Full Version : Programs for billing and contracting

trophytkr
02-24-2002, 04:03 PM
:( I goofed, my wife and I went to staples and bought a program for billing....What a nightmare! We need a program for billing and estimates.... and contract. Do you guys know of any that would be good? We are starting out new and want to look professional.
Thanks again guys! (yes I know I can maybe find it in the archives) but alot of the info in there maybe out dated with dealing with computers and software. Thanks again

jhengen
02-24-2002, 05:40 PM
I use grounds keeper 2002, I like it alot. It is easy to use and prints great looking invoices. I had to call thier support number once and actually had the phone answered by a human, he was helpfull and polite.

Down load the demo and play with it for a week and see what you think.

PAPS
02-24-2002, 06:01 PM
Quickbooks pro works good too... been using it for years and like it also.

skyphoto
02-24-2002, 06:13 PM
We use One Write Plus......It is great! Not as many graphs as QB but more in depth job costing.......But try all ya can b4 ya buy! Alot of my fellow LCO's really like Quick Books.....Happy hunting!

Pacific Nursery
02-24-2002, 09:00 PM
I started off with Quickbooks for all my billing and acct. I now use Lawn Monkey (check out their forum on this site) for billing and still use quickbooks for acct, even though LM is an all in one, I prefer QB as does my Accountant.