PDA

View Full Version : Seat covers and floor mat help?

ryry278
12-31-2008, 01:02 PM
Hey guys i need to find some nice seat covers for the truck and floor mats, but not having much luck. I like the tan color seat covers but all i can find have pads and other crap on them. I just want some solid seat covers and suggestions?? Also floor mats i want a good deep walled mat so as not to get mud and stuff on the floor any good places to look?

wellbuilt
12-31-2008, 02:58 PM
I like to buy my seat covers and floor mats from Cabela's on line store . There plastic floor mats are great John

ryry278
12-31-2008, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the info i was just looking there and i am thinking i am going to get one of those

GravelyGuy
12-31-2008, 03:29 PM
Check out Weathertech or Husky floor liners. I have Weathertech and they cover pretty well.

Junior M
12-31-2008, 03:32 PM
Check out Weathertech or Husky floor liners. I have Weathertech and they cover pretty well.
Husky floorliners are great! Especially if you work in alot of mud or dirt, them edges keep it all in so it dont go spreadin all over your truck..

ryry278
12-31-2008, 03:35 PM
Thanks for the info about the Husky i like the high edges. I spent an hour the other day deep cleaning all the mud and dirt out of the floors. Never want to do that again

Toy2
12-31-2008, 04:01 PM
Go Husky, you will not regret it.....holds a bunch of mud..

dura to the max
12-31-2008, 04:10 PM
we have husky in the F-250 and they're great. i have some cheap camo covers from bass pro in my personal truck..and my work truck has total vinyl interior, so i dont worry about it. dont know what to say about good durable seat covers. but HUSKY all the way for the floor.

wellbuilt
12-31-2008, 08:13 PM
yea i have the husky mats . I bought them in 2001 and they are like new still like new John

deere615
12-31-2008, 09:30 PM
Go with the huskys for the floor mats. I had seat covers ordered from truck n stuff. They are heavy duty, one solid color and waterproof! I forget the name brand though.

deere615
12-31-2008, 10:13 PM
Go with the huskys for the floor mats. I had seat covers ordered from truck n stuff. They are heavy duty, one solid color and waterproof! I forget the name brand though.

just remembered mine are called seat saver's

brownsallseasonlandscape
01-04-2009, 09:14 PM
just remembered mine are called seat saver's

Same here we use the husky liners and seat savers on every truck in the fleet u cant beat them we had one set that was 10 years old of the floor liners and not one problem just a little windex keeps them looking good or get the hose out when its real bad.

4.3mudder
01-04-2009, 09:32 PM
I had husky liners, I now have weather tech. 04 silverado. The huskys liners are junk to me. Everytime I get in or out, they do nothing but move around, even though they have the tits undernieth, they do nothing but move. Plus, they can't keep a good shape. Also, there is a lip that is close to door, and when you get in and out you hit that too. My mom had an 02 tahoe, same thing, heck they will be 6 inches forward sometimes when I get in. Weather tech all the way. They are perfect fit, they contour everything, and are made strong, and will not loose their shape. I would go with them. They are around the same price but a hell of a lot better.

Kennedy Landscaping
01-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Not sure on the seat covers, but I know my next truck will more than likely have vinyl floor mats.