PDA

View Full Version : Z-Plug Lawn Renovation (pics)

ZSpray Info
12-31-2008, 03:52 PM
We thought we would share a note from a customer pleased with our Z-Plug aerator and slit seeder attachment. Mike also attached some pics.

"Last year I bought a Z-Plug unit from you and also the slit seeder attachment. I am very pleased with everything and I am still amazed how much income the z-plug machine can generate.I am sending you some photos of a yard I planted this fall. The seeder exceeded my expectations of what kind of seeding it would perform. This yard was planted on 9-22-08, fescue grass @ 7 lbs/1,000 Sq Ft.
Wishing everyone at your company a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."
Mike Entz
Mike's Lawn Service
Newton, Ks

CHARLES CUE
01-01-2009, 10:22 PM
We thought we would share a note from a customer pleased with our Z-Plug aerator and slit seeder attachment. Mike also attached some pics.

"Last year I bought a Z-Plug unit from you and also the slit seeder attachment. I am very pleased with everything and I am still amazed how much income the z-plug machine can generate.I am sending you some photos of a yard I planted this fall. The seeder exceeded my expectations of what kind of seeding it would perform. This yard was planted on 9-22-08, fescue grass @ 7 lbs/1,000 Sq Ft.
Wishing everyone at your company a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."
Mike Entz
Mike's Lawn Service
Newton, Ks

Nice job did you just seed in one direction. i found that works best on lose dirt. So how did you get them to water it i find that to be the hardest part they got a million reasons not to than there mad when it dont grow.
looks great Charles Cue

grassman177
01-03-2009, 05:37 AM
i want one or two of those, really bad, but not yet with the price a bit too high considering the investments we have in renovating equip already

lifetree
01-03-2009, 09:13 AM
That is a nice job ... I just watched the video for the Z-Plug and Z-Sprayer, very nice machines !!