PDA

View Full Version : Lets see pictures of your trucks and trailers!

SouthValleyLandscapeMaint
01-01-2009, 05:20 PM
Pictures and descriptions of everyone's trucks and trailers would be awesome! Maybe some of us have ideas that others have never thought of that would help us be more efficient or organized.

Concrete Kev
01-03-2009, 10:06 AM
Under helpful lawnsite tools there is a section for this. Some people have posted pictures of their stuff. Some nice shops an equipment on there.

IdealLawnCare
01-08-2009, 07:22 AM
These Ideas are some that I came up with from junk I had sitting here. For these mods it cost me about $30 because I am somewhat of a pac-rat and I keep everything because "I might need it someday".

Here are some mods I did to my trailer to make life just a bit easier for me.
pics 1-3, This past weekend I put some in floor storage boxes in for those tools and other things that you like to have with you but always get in the way and mess up the trailer. My trailer is 6x12 so between the frame rails I made two boxes that are 22"x55"x8" and screwed them through the floor. I think they will work great.

The 4th pic is a "gas door" I put in. I had an access door for a Camper sitting here so I took the door apart and took the white panel out and then cut a hole in my trailer and used the red panel piece I cut out to replace the white panel for the door. Now I have a 1'x3' gas door on the driver side of my trailer so if I put fuel in the truck I dont have to turn the truck around to put fuel in the trailer. Notice the location of the crank on the gas caddy. I can fuel the equipment from the gas door too. I used the gas door this past season and it is a nice add on.

Last pic is a 2"x2" reciever hitch I made for my Toro Z from things Already had. All the Hitches I could find for my Toro were just a hole for a pin or I found one that was a 1.25"x1.25" reciever. This one I made allows me to use the 2"x2" draw bars I already have. My 9 year old son thought we should paint it with hammerd steel gray paint. He is my little helper. One of the properties I do is about 9 acres that is completely flat with no obsticles so I have a snapper hand hydromatic control 42" and he help me whenever he can so I allow him to run that and I cut right near him so I can keep a close eye on him. I know I should not allow him to cut with me but this property is one that I do for a family friend and when the business is closed so it is kind of a good training area and the only one he helps on. I know people like to bragg about thier kids but he is just amazing as to how he can handle things and how he picks up on things too. I hope he uses his smarts for something good when he becomes an adult.

let me know your thoughts are these things.

jeffmoore
01-08-2009, 08:14 AM
My 9 year old son thought we should paint it with hammerd steel gray paint. He is my little helper. One of the properties I do is about 9 acres that is completely flat with no obsticles so I have a snapper hand hydromatic control 42" and he help me whenever he can so I allow him to run that and I cut right near him so I can keep a close eye on him. I know I should not allow him to cut with me but this property is one that I do for a family friend and when the business is closed so it is kind of a good training area and the only one he helps on. I know people like to bragg about thier kids but he is just amazing as to how he can handle things and how he picks up on things too. I hope he uses his smarts for something good when he becomes an adult.

Kids are great, glad to see I'm not the only one doing this. I let him run my tiger cub on a lot of my flat properties. We ran side by side first of spring on his days off and by summer could handle it by himself no problem. I think it teaches them a lot about responsibility, respect, integrity and so much more. I would put him up against most adults on the same mower now. Very proud father of a 10 year old son. I do not let him use the hand held stuff yet, can't be to carefull with eyes and fingers.

Danscapes
01-08-2009, 08:47 AM
I like the floor in your trailer, did you build the whole floor up to make those compartments or just cut holes in the existing floor?

DLAWNS
01-08-2009, 09:00 AM
I like the modifications. They definitely look like space savers.

IdealLawnCare
01-08-2009, 09:16 AM
I like the floor in your trailer, did you build the whole floor up to make those compartments or just cut holes in the existing floor?

I used 2"x8" with 1/2" plywood and cut holes in the floor. They hang down about even with the axel.

Az Gardener
01-08-2009, 09:32 AM
That is "brilliant :drinkup:" I thought I had used all the space in my trailer. Thank you!

SouthValleyLandscapeMaint
01-08-2009, 11:06 AM
Yea... I really like the floor in that trailer. What did you use to support those hanging down?

IdealLawnCare
01-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Yea... I really like the floor in that trailer. What did you use to support those hanging down?

I ran a bunch of 4" screws down through the floor into the 2"x8". Im a 200 lb. guy and I jumped in the box and it was solid.

sgallaher
01-09-2009, 11:36 PM
Those storage boxes are a great idea. Did you use pressure treated lumber so they don't rot and seal the area between the floor and box and all seems with any kind of caulk or sealant to waterproof them? My biggest concern would be the boxes rotting from water spray while driving down the road. It's a great idea, I might have to borow it. Thanks for posting it.

IdealLawnCare
01-09-2009, 11:57 PM
No its not treated but is used silicone on all the joints. When it warms up outside I am going to do an undercoating of some sort to keep them from rotting out. I dont know if I am going to just use a sealer or if I will do that roll on bed liner stuff or spray on undercoating. Anybody have any other ideas?

TXNSLighting
01-10-2009, 12:13 AM
This is all i got. The others are scattered out around here. Ill take new pics tomorrow with the new pics on the trailer.

LindblomRJ
01-10-2009, 10:55 AM
These Ideas are some that I came up with from junk I had sitting here. For these mods it cost me about $30 because I am somewhat of a pac-rat and I keep everything because "I might need it someday".

Here are some mods I did to my trailer to make life just a bit easier for me.
pics 1-3, This past weekend I put some in floor storage boxes in for those tools and other things that you like to have with you but always get in the way and mess up the trailer. My trailer is 6x12 so between the frame rails I made two boxes that are 22"x55"x8" and screwed them through the floor. I think they will work great.

The 4th pic is a "gas door" I put in. I had an access door for a Camper sitting here so I took the door apart and took the white panel out and then cut a hole in my trailer and used the red panel piece I cut out to replace the white panel for the door. Now I have a 1'x3' gas door on the driver side of my trailer so if I put fuel in the truck I dont have to turn the truck around to put fuel in the trailer. Notice the location of the crank on the gas caddy. I can fuel the equipment from the gas door too. I used the gas door this past season and it is a nice add on.

Last pic is a 2"x2" reciever hitch I made for my Toro Z from things Already had. All the Hitches I could find for my Toro were just a hole for a pin or I found one that was a 1.25"x1.25" reciever. This one I made allows me to use the 2"x2" draw bars I already have. My 9 year old son thought we should paint it with hammerd steel gray paint. He is my little helper. One of the properties I do is about 9 acres that is completely flat with no obsticles so I have a snapper hand hydromatic control 42" and he help me whenever he can so I allow him to run that and I cut right near him so I can keep a close eye on him. I know I should not allow him to cut with me but this property is one that I do for a family friend and when the business is closed so it is kind of a good training area and the only one he helps on. I know people like to bragg about thier kids but he is just amazing as to how he can handle things and how he picks up on things too. I hope he uses his smarts for something good when he becomes an adult.

That is an excellent idea. I like it. I like it a lot. What do you use the file cabinent for?

JosephLawnCare
01-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Hey ideallawncare, how do you like that fuel caddy? I've been wanting to buy one the past couple of days, but can't find feedback about how they are. Is the pump nice, where did you get yours? and what is the grounding wire all about?, what do you hook it up too?

Junior M
01-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Ours... :cool2: :cool2:

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/JLM88_bucket/Work013.jpg

beano
01-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Here's mine, Silverado 1500, 7 x 18 enclosed with JD "36, Ferris "48 wb and Ferris"48 rider. All echo and other crap here and there.

westcoh
01-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Here's mine, not the greatest pic but you get the idea. 05 Silverado 3500 and 7x16 bobcat trailer.

IdealLawnCare
01-10-2009, 05:48 PM
That is an excellent idea. I like it. I like it a lot. What do you use the file cabinent for?

I have some tools and grass seed in it for right now.

IdealLawnCare
01-10-2009, 05:52 PM
Hey ideallawncare, how do you like that fuel caddy? I've been wanting to buy one the past couple of days, but can't find feedback about how they are. Is the pump nice, where did you get yours? and what is the grounding wire all about?, what do you hook it up too?

I like it a lot. I bought mine at an auction a few years ago. Mine is 30 gals. but it not only pumps gas into your equipment you can reverse pump so as you can remove fuel from equipment too. I only mow part time so when fuel is down in price I can fill it up for when it goes up again to save a few $.

LindblomRJ
01-10-2009, 07:58 PM
I have some tools and grass seed in it for right now.

That is not a bad idea at all.

lifetree
01-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Thos compartments in the trailer floor are ingenious ... congratulations !!

IdealLawnCare
01-10-2009, 09:52 PM
Hey thanks everybody for the great comments about the floor boxes. I wish they could be bigger oh well! I never thought I would get this many positive remarks.
Thanks again.

IdealLawnCare
01-10-2009, 10:04 PM
For one of my next projects. Some of my customers want me to start doing weed control so to get started I bought a 50 gal. pull behind sprayer. Here is a link to a similar one.

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200312267_200312267

I only paid $200 for mine. I will be making it into a truck mounted one this spring. I will remove the wheels and tongue and put it on some kind of skid and get about 300 ft. of hose on a reel.

I think this will work for a while.

srl28
01-10-2009, 10:25 PM
No pesticide licenses required in Minnesota or somethin or do you have yours already? Love the idea of puttin those boxes down there. My only concern was the weight capacity of the lid but that could be reinforced and it looks like ya built it well

IdealLawnCare
01-10-2009, 10:43 PM
I am checking on the proper requirements needed for Mn. Looks like it cost $300 but I cant find anything about any training yet but I will continue to look for what is needed. Its better to do it right the first time around.

When the lids are closed they rest on a lip in the box.

ConstSvcs
01-11-2009, 07:30 AM
Here's mine.....

JosephLawnCare
01-11-2009, 03:50 PM
I like it a lot. I bought mine at an auction a few years ago. Mine is 30 gals. but it not only pumps gas into your equipment you can reverse pump so as you can remove fuel from equipment too. I only mow part time so when fuel is down in price I can fill it up for when it goes up again to save a few $.

ah, thanks for the relpy on that. Does yours not have the grounding wire?

IdealLawnCare
01-11-2009, 04:30 PM
ah, thanks for the relpy on that. Does yours not have the grounding wire?

Yes it does and I also grounded it to the trailer. I like to be safe and not go kaboom.

dura to the max
01-19-2009, 06:39 PM
this is mine as of today

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=258500

mrsops
01-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Here is a few pics

Junior M
01-19-2009, 08:08 PM
The little S70 looks almost cute!

flairland
01-20-2009, 08:39 PM
How are you liking your S70 mrsops? I'm hoping to trade my LS125 for one this summer.. would love an RC30 but I dont know if I can quite justify one yet.

Here's my set up..

Mowingman
01-20-2009, 08:45 PM
I have sold the lawn business, but here is one of the trucks I had a while back.

justanotherlawnguy
01-20-2009, 08:45 PM
Thos compartments in the trailer floor are ingenious ... congratulations !!

i agree, i am gonna build some of those for my trailer.........who would of ever thought that would work out so nice.

mrsops
01-20-2009, 09:14 PM
How are you liking your S70 mrsops? I'm hoping to trade my LS125 for one this summer.. would love an RC30 but I dont know if I can quite justify one yet.

Here's my set up..

My s70 is bulletproof :weightlifter:

Junior M
01-20-2009, 09:19 PM
Yeah, the whole 12hours he has on it, and nothing has broke yet! :cool2: :weightlifter: :laugh: :laugh:

mrsops
01-20-2009, 09:41 PM
Yeah, the whole 12hours he has on it, and nothing has broke yet! :cool2: :weightlifter: :laugh: :laugh:

12 hours:laugh::laugh: i did just get the machine but i got about 70-80 hours on it and i love it

Dirt Digger2
01-20-2009, 10:09 PM
Truck....no trailer hooked up though

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll165/dirtdigger2/1-10-09002.jpg
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll165/dirtdigger2/1-10-09003.jpg

flairland
01-21-2009, 04:26 PM

Good to hear. You have any more pics of it?? What attachments do you run with it?

flairland
01-21-2009, 04:27 PM
[QUOTE=Dirt Digger2;2712400]Truck....no trailer hooked up though

Wow nice truck!! She's a beauty! I've been off the site for a bit, so maybe I should know this, but when did you get it? Was it new?

mrsops
01-21-2009, 04:33 PM
Good to hear. You have any more pics of it?? What attachments do you run with it?

I may have a few more pics some where. I run a breaker, auger, and i have a combo bucket for it

Dirt Digger2
01-21-2009, 05:01 PM
Wow nice truck!! She's a beauty! I've been off the site for a bit, so maybe I should know this, but when did you get it? Was it new?

theres a few more pictures in my picture thread...i got it 2 weeks ago...

found a 2006 4x4, 5.9 Cummins, quad, long bed....every last thing i wanted except i wanted trailer tow mirrors and fog lights would be nice...but it didn't break the deal....she only has 15,000 miles on her so its just broken in and I dont have to deal with all the new emissions stuff now (i never wanted a post-emission diesel anyway, but figured it was what i would end up with because i didn't want to buy a used one that wasn't what i wanted and find it in low miles)...luckily for me i found one

love the thing so far...now i just have to hook something heavy to its ass and see what it can do

bah1491
01-21-2009, 07:01 PM
heres my setup:
bobcat 54" hydro walkbehind floating deck
bobcat 61" zero turn
two stihl fs 90's
stihl br 380 backpack
stihl BR 420? magnum(cant remember number)
16' tandem landscape trailer

bah1491
01-21-2009, 07:13 PM
heres my new truck, or should i say new payment?:confused:

bah1491
01-21-2009, 07:19 PM
im keeping this truck for a "work truck" book value is only $5000 or so. i figured i might as well keep my new truck in as good of shape as possible, and keep ol' green for work. here it is with the plow bracket on, and the sho-me strobe up top.

Dirt Digger2
01-21-2009, 07:30 PM
250 looks good...little too much chrome for me...i like em black haha

what you pay for the tint job on that truck?....thats my next upgrade to mine

bah1491
01-21-2009, 07:32 PM
the tint job on the grey f-250 is 15% on the sides, and 5% on the rears. its an 8" strip up front.....I know the guy pretty well, i got it all done for $100

flairland
01-21-2009, 08:17 PM

Wow, that thing is beautiful!! What size rims and tires are on there, and what kind of lift?

bah1491
01-21-2009, 08:23 PM
20" wheels with 37x13.5xR20 toyo open country

bah1491
01-21-2009, 08:33 PM
oh, the lift is a 6" superlift....i added another 2" in the rear though just to level it out a little more....so its really 8" in the rear, and 6" up front

BrandonV
01-21-2009, 09:29 PM
Here's mine.....

you loving your SNG const? I absolutely love ours to death I wish I got to drive it more, but the stinking maintenance crew hogs it... well we did get it for them so I shouldn't complain.

here's my main ride w/ the trailer

Junior M
01-21-2009, 09:33 PM
Tom, ever thought of a deck on top of the GN to take advantage of all that space and give you some more room for attachments?

IdealLawnCare
01-21-2009, 09:56 PM
i agree, i am gonna build some of those for my trailer.........who would of ever thought that would work out so nice.

I would really like to see the floor comptment anybody does to see what variation everyone comes up with.

fool32696
01-21-2009, 09:58 PM
Here's my diesel with gooseneck that I sold last year.

IdealLawnCare
01-21-2009, 10:33 PM
Here is more of my stuff.
Photo 1 is my H&H 20' speadloader
Photo 2 is of my truck
Photo 3 is the truck in the garage
Photo 4 is the Atlas 6 x 12
Photo 5 is the truck other side

Notice the Chevy S10 rims on the H&H trailer.

The truck is parked in front of my plow and trailer in the garage. The garage is 50' deep. At the end of the day I can pull right into the garage.

And on the truck those are H2 Hummer rims with chevy center caps. Yes I change lightbars a lot because I buy and sell them on auctions and craigslist.

fool32696
01-21-2009, 11:46 PM
My F150 didn't load before, here it is.

NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC
01-21-2009, 11:51 PM
Here's my diesel with gooseneck that I sold last year.

How do you like that Box truck??

TXNSLighting
01-22-2009, 12:16 AM
Truck....no trailer hooked up though

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll165/dirtdigger2/1-10-09002.jpg
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll165/dirtdigger2/1-10-09003.jpg

O my gosh, why do you guys buy these trucks with the goofy little mirrors on them?!

TXNSLighting
01-22-2009, 12:17 AM
theres a few more pictures in my picture thread...i got it 2 weeks ago...

found a 2006 4x4, 5.9 Cummins, quad, long bed....every last thing i wanted except i wanted trailer tow mirrors and fog lights would be nice...but it didn't break the deal....she only has 15,000 miles on her so its just broken in and I dont have to deal with all the new emissions stuff now (i never wanted a post-emission diesel anyway, but figured it was what i would end up with because i didn't want to buy a used one that wasn't what i wanted and find it in low miles)...luckily for me i found one

love the thing so far...now i just have to hook something heavy to its ass and see what it can do

Get those tow mirrors on it as soon as you can.

TXNSLighting
01-22-2009, 12:19 AM

2002 was one of the greatest years for the 7.3! along with the 03's. Fantastic looking truck!

fool32696
01-22-2009, 12:20 AM
The box truck has been great. I bought it about a month ago and so far have just used it on one decorative concrete job. I'm not going to use it for any mowing, though if I got busy enough I'd love to buy another one and set it up just to mow with a dovetail ramp. I am having a small problem with the brakes being grabby when cold. I'll have to tear into it when I have some spare time. The GMC has been retired from business duty and is a 95% personal vehicle now.

ConstSvcs
01-22-2009, 03:22 AM
tomscreek wrote:

"you loving your SNG const? I absolutely love ours to death I wish I got to drive it more, but the stinking maintenance crew hogs it... well we did get it for them so I shouldn't complain."

It's the best truck investment I've made. Great value in a detachable body system!

TC LAWNCARE
01-23-2009, 11:08 PM
I love my truck, a 2005 ram 2500 cummins long bed four door.

Dirt Digger2
01-24-2009, 01:19 PM
TC what size tires you running?

TXNSLighting
01-24-2009, 01:45 PM
Those are 35's dirt digger.

TC LAWNCARE
01-25-2009, 01:20 PM
Dirtdigger2 , those tires are LT285/70r17 bfg all terrains.

Dirt Digger2
01-25-2009, 01:27 PM
Dirtdigger2 , those tires are LT285/70r17 bfg all terrains.

nice...when my stock tires wear down i am going with a 2" level and 35's. Do you have any rubbing problems with those things?

TC LAWNCARE
01-25-2009, 03:41 PM
No rubbing problems at all.There is plenty of room and my truck suspension is all stock.

TXNSLighting
01-25-2009, 04:19 PM
those are the biggest 285's ive ever seen! Must be picture trickery. They Look identical to the 35's on my old dodge. Dodges will clear 35's with ease by the way.

Leisure Time Lawn Care
01-25-2009, 05:43 PM
Here is a couple of mine

IdealLawnCare
02-27-2009, 07:08 PM
I like this topic so Im sending back to the top.

brandon9996
02-27-2009, 09:26 PM

Thats sharp truck man you shoulda bought my F-250 i got on here and listed it, i sold it last month to a guy from Flordia, he bought it for his 16 yr old son..

brandon9996
02-27-2009, 09:28 PM
250 looks good...little too much chrome for me...i like em black haha

what you pay for the tint job on that truck?....thats my next upgrade to mine

Black KMC XD Monsters would look sweet on that dodge, thats a nice truck man

AdvancedLawns
02-27-2009, 09:36 PM
does golf cart and trailer count??
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/FordMan1994/bluegolfcart004-1.jpg
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/FordMan1994/bluegolfcart006.jpg
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/FordMan1994/bluegolfcart007.jpg
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/FordMan1994/bluegolfcart008.jpg

EagleGrounds
02-27-2009, 10:59 PM
does golf cart and trailer count??

I want to see a video of this in action!!!!

AdvancedLawns
02-27-2009, 11:05 PM
i will soon its at our warehouse

bah1491
02-28-2009, 04:06 PM
thanks for the compliments.....i can say one thing, she gets about 7.5-9 miles a gallon in the city;) haha

brandon9996
02-28-2009, 06:18 PM
thanks for the compliments.....i can say one thing, she gets about 7.5-9 miles a gallon in the city;) haha

I thought it was a powerstroke??

brandon9996
02-28-2009, 07:13 PM
The O8 Harley Davidson I just bought last April and just sold it last month, The O5 Harley Davidson was bought brand new in 2005 and i sold it last april and the bought the 08, the 06 Fx4 Lariat is currently my work truck. Ive got an 08 GMC All Terrain edition Z71 for my personal truck.

brandon9996
02-28-2009, 07:15 PM
Heres the 08 Harley and me goofing around in the old 05'

AdvancedLawns
02-28-2009, 07:23 PM
Heres the 08 Harley and me goofing around in the old 05'

where..lol

brandon9996
02-28-2009, 07:34 PM
here they are lol

brandon9996
02-28-2009, 07:43 PM
Theres more pics in the thread titled " GM, ford, dodge.."

AdvancedLawns
02-28-2009, 08:08 PM
WOW....Nice trucks, both of them..I would buy that in a heartbeat..Any performance mods to the 08??

AdvancedLawns
02-28-2009, 08:09 PM
oh, and that last pic is now my background on my comp. What size rims and tires? Those are some big meats

Lakewlc
02-28-2009, 09:08 PM
nice trucks

brandon9996
03-01-2009, 12:09 AM
oh, and that last pic is now my background on my comp. What size rims and tires? Those are some big meats

22's with 40's, 8" rize suspension lift with a 4 link conversion, I put a 6" RBP exhaust on it, and the engine performance i did alot to the truck, its got a Banks Ottomind Programmer with a Banks innercooler and a High Ram Intake, i had Accel Performance Injectors, and on the tranny i had Dana 80 axles with XDP 10.50 ring gears. Thats all i done to it but it was an extremely fast truck for a diesel, i tested it on a local drag strip one day last fall and it ran 11.6 on 1/4 mile run, that threw me off i could not believe it, that was faster than some GT mustangs that were running out there haha

MileHigh
03-01-2009, 12:43 AM

bah1491
03-01-2009, 01:04 AM
its a powerstroke....the 7.3.....fuel mileage is terrible, could anyone explain why?

punt66
03-01-2009, 06:42 AM
http://www.lawnsite.com/picture.php?albumid=11&pictureid=96
http://www.lawnsite.com/picture.php?albumid=11&pictureid=485

Lakewlc
03-01-2009, 07:55 AM
nice dodge. boss looks good on it

punt66
03-01-2009, 08:11 AM
Thanks. Its a great truck.

Lakewlc
03-01-2009, 08:16 AM
hemi right?

punt66
03-01-2009, 08:18 AM
hemi right?

yup, hemi, thunder road

brandon9996
03-01-2009, 12:07 PM
its a powerstroke....the 7.3.....fuel mileage is terrible, could anyone explain why?

What all does it have in it? If it's just stock, no chip or nothing, then yeah i can see why your gettin bad fuel mileage turning over 20's on 37's plus a lift cuz thats more strain on the drive train.

Lakewlc
03-01-2009, 12:13 PM
yup, hemi, thunder road

bet that dont have any problems pushin the snow.

punt66
03-01-2009, 12:18 PM
bet that dont have any problems pushin the snow.

Plows like a dream. Better then my older dodge.

bah1491
03-01-2009, 02:45 PM
banks monster exhaust
k&n air filter
burn in chip- stock, 75 horse, 120 horse (on a toggle switch)

brandon9996
03-01-2009, 07:27 PM
banks monster exhaust
k&n air filter
burn in chip- stock, 75 horse, 120 horse (on a toggle switch)

Man i dont know, my 08 Harley got 18 mpg and its got 22" wheels with 40" Toyo's

bah1491
03-01-2009, 08:04 PM
its only got 41,000 miles on the truck! its an 02'.....im going to change both fuel filters and the oil somtime this week.

brandon9996
03-01-2009, 11:24 PM
its only got 41,000 miles on the truck! its an 02'.....im going to change both fuel filters and the oil somtime this week.

New fuel filters will help but i dunno if its going to help you gain4 or 5 mpg like you need, i would have a computer ran through it to see if anything comes up and find out why your losing fuel, thats not enough miles for it to be drinking diesel like that i mean its still a new truck pretty much

STIHL GUY
03-02-2009, 11:38 AM
heres the truck and trailer seperate.

IdealLawnCare
04-07-2009, 09:28 PM
New life to this thread.

Edmonds Lawn Service
04-08-2009, 09:41 AM
Here is mine. I also have an F150.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a23/BigRedZ71/Edmonds%20Lawn%20Service/PICT0115-1.jpg?t=1239197863

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a23/BigRedZ71/Edmonds%20Lawn%20Service/PICT0121.jpg?t=1239197912

IdealLawnCare
04-08-2009, 10:11 AM
Thats a nice looking truck. The wheel flares look slightly a different red, did you paint them. I have a 2500 Chevy with black flares and I want too get them painted but they are not the smooth ones, they are textured so i don t know how well they would turn out.

Edmonds Lawn Service
04-08-2009, 10:25 AM
Thanks, Yeah they were the factory black textured one. The place that did it primered them first then painted. It normally dont show up that bad, must be the way the light is hitting the truck.

IdealLawnCare
04-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Still looks good though. How is the paint holding up on the flares. How long ago did you have them painted.

Edmonds Lawn Service
04-08-2009, 11:32 AM
I had it painted like that in 05 it has lasted great. The front is starting to chip a little mainly because i hit something but other than that it is good. The people that did it really knew what they were doing. Here is a pic of the front for you.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a23/BigRedZ71/DSCF0598.jpg?t=1239204318

Brett's Cutting Edge
04-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Nice truck, i have a 2500 crew cab and would love to lift it but its a work truck and do not see putting that kind of money into it to have it get beat up and what not.

brandon9996
04-08-2009, 12:43 PM
I had it painted like that in 05 it has lasted great. The front is starting to chip a little mainly because i hit something but other than that it is good. The people that did it really knew what they were doing. Here is a pic of the front for you.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a23/BigRedZ71/DSCF0598.jpg?t=1239204318

how's them kumho's holdin up for ya?