PDA

View Full Version : New on the block

80sturgisrider
01-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Just joined a few days ago. Had been servicing properties off and on for over 10 years while on active duty (yes--legitimately--insurance and everything), then on a permanent basis since Oct 04. Retired USMC then went "balls to the wall". Started as one man show during 1st and 2nd season. 3rd season, moved to Indiana from Iowa and increased my original customer base by 55 accounts--had to hire some help (former Marine too). This upcoming year, I expect 50 more new contracts. Other than application of fertilizer/weed control products, if it has to do with outside property maintenance, my company does it. Makin a name and establishing a good, solid rep for my company in eastern Indiana/western Ohio. I have already gotten alot of good gouge on here. I thought I knew it all, but some of you guys are some kinds of "gods"!! You can bet I will be checkin in on many of the forums regularly and chiming in on those issues that I am experienced and knowledgeable in. I don't "blow smoke". Man I hate the cold--let the green grass GROW!!

DLAWNS
01-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Sounds good to me. I look forward to speaking with you. Welcome to the site.