PDA

View Full Version : What A Great Site! New Member

SuperiorMgmtCo
01-03-2009, 12:11 PM
I was surfing the web for a sample price increase template when this site popped up. Glad I investigated because this is a great community.
I was the young boy that mowed the neighbors houses for skating rink money.
Spent 2 seasons with a large company during high school to make ends meat.
I started about six years ago with a Ford Escape, personal pace residential Toro, Ryobi trimmer and a green Walmart gas blower.
The first customers were from knocking on doors and a sign in the front yard.
I then went to work for TrueGreen Chemlawn for 9 months while mowing part time.
5 years ago I went full time and grew to 90+ customers in about a year and a half. With two trucks and 7 employees things got a little out of control do to inexperience and was forced to downsize.
For the past two seasons I've successfully maintained 60 customers(20% commercial) with myself and two employees.
I'm ready to start growing again and I'm sure I can get some good info on this site.
Glad to be here!!!

DLAWNS
01-03-2009, 12:16 PM
Welcome to the site! I look forward to speaking with you. Good luck!

Michael J. Donovan
01-03-2009, 04:37 PM
Yes, welcome to the site....kick back, relax and enjoy yourself. There is a wealth of information here on the site. If you're looking for something specific, check out the search feature in the tool bar above. Have any specific questions regarding the site, send me a quick note - mike@mooserivermedia.com

Again, welcome, we are glad you could join our community :waving:

AmsoilPower
01-03-2009, 05:01 PM
Welcome to the site. Look foward to hearing more from you in the future.

greenbaylawns
01-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Welcome to the site. This place is very addictive

freshprince94
01-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Welcome to LS! Best of luck.

White Gardens
01-13-2009, 11:40 AM
Welcome to the site. This place is very addictive

No Doubt. :help:

You'll get a lot of great opinions and advice on just about anything here. Some good, some bad, but we all seem to help each other out in the end.

:usflag:

RonAyersMotorsports
01-13-2009, 01:17 PM
Welcome to LS. Look forward to helping you anyway we can!