PDA

View Full Version : VA Introduction

JPNHigh
01-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself before posting. I am in the process of starting my own lawn care company and am soaking in a lot of information. Right now I am finishing up college and will be going on to Grad. school and need a part-time income. I have been involved with landscaping and lawn care since the age of 10 and am finally going to become official. Anyone have any good work trucks for sale? Anyone want to trade my low miliage mustang?

JPNHigh
01-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Just testing the site. Trying to find out how to "edit" the post because I hate it when I mistype words and don't check...mileage. Seeing how the signature works also.

DLAWNS
01-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Welcome to the site. Don't be afraid to ask questions, there is a ton of info. on this site.

Stuttering Stan
01-05-2009, 10:59 PM
Drop the sig. It makes your look amateurish. Don't care what equipment you have. On a lighter note, there's tons of info here. Lots of good stuff. Sometimes you have to take things with a grain of salt and don't believe everything you read. Just cause it's on the internet doesn't make it true. PS- do you frequent Massanutten often?