PDA

View Full Version : where do I find one of these

South Florida Lawns
01-06-2009, 10:04 AM
I saw a LCO with a camo tint back window and instead of it sawing mossy oak it said his company name. Does anybody know where you can get these?

Jason Rose
01-06-2009, 10:15 AM
I would think about any vinal graphics place that has a printer for vinal. I think the rear window vinal just has little holes all over it that you can't see from more than 5 to 10 feet back, and I think they can print on that. Would guess they just use white vinal and print the whole thing.

Certinaly a cool idea, if you are into camo everything.

I need to get off my butt and get down to the vinal guy too...

Ridin' Around
01-06-2009, 10:49 AM
http://www.windowtint.com/products.php?cat=33
This is where a friend of mine bought the checkers for his back window. They have camo as well I think.

MOHUSTLER
01-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Most all graphic shops can make them. Alot of people around here have them. Most are checkered dark greena and light green. Kinda looks like a grass pattern. I belive they cost around $150

Jason Rose
01-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Just came back from the vinal graphics place... Seeing this thread earlier reminded me to get down there. I asked about rear window vinal, he said no problem at all for printing. Only catch is the actual "mossy oak" camo, or other brands, are copyrighted and they can't legally use an exact duplicate of those, but you can come close.

South Florida Lawns
01-07-2009, 07:16 PM
The one the guy had was different it was like designed for a company logo in the middle. and as far as I could tell it was all one sticker, because as I looked at it from the front of the truck you couldn't see any annoying letters out the back window impeding vision. I'll get some pics next week.

TandM
01-09-2009, 12:00 PM
Go to your sign shop awd they can design anything you can dream of.