PDA

View Full Version : Ashpault pavers.

PerfiCut L&L
01-07-2009, 08:35 AM
I have a quote due to a commercial customer of ours for 3,500 sf of pavers for their driveway. This is for an assisted living center which has been remodeled. Now they are looking at replacing their existing asphault driveway, which is breaking up in places.

They would like to go with pavers vs asphault but cost is of course an issue. Since we dont do paving I wanted to see get an idea as to what a typical asphault job might cost, for comparisons sake.

The layout is flat with no obsticles. Old driveway would have to be removed. There is no base material under existing 4" driveway.

Total sf is 3,500. Thanks for the help in advance.

Isobel
01-07-2009, 12:48 PM
if you don't do paving, and there's no base layer, which there probably should be, why not have a paving company in your area just price it out for you. That way if your client decides to go with the asphalt, you can sub the job out to that paving company.

PerfiCut L&L
01-07-2009, 04:53 PM
I'm not interested in subbing it out. Just looking for an idea on what someone might charge for asphault. I'm sure we wont get the work, but I'd like to see how our numbers compare.

White Gardens
01-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Might want to post this in the seal coating section too. They probably have dealt with some companies and have an idea of price.