PDA

View Full Version : Wassup fella's

JeffW0011
01-07-2009, 08:04 PM
It has been a minute since I posted on here. Hope to spend some down time around here over the next few months and hopefully learn a few things. Also hope to help a few newbies and repay some of the kindness and good advice I got from some of you guys a few years back.

Getting ready to start my 3rd official year in the biz this season. My fourth year if you count the 2006 season when I ran a friends small part time LCO while he was indisposed.

I started out my first year as "One Guy And A Lawnmower" but made the name change to "Green With Envy" at the end of season one. I had been torn between the 2 names from the start and after deciding I was in this for the long haul I felt the latter name was the better play.

So I rolled out a decent marketing campaign and more than doubled my 2007 sales. Hoping to do the same thing this coming season. So I have a whole new batch of questions I hope to get answered here. At the same time I hope to share some of what I have learned the last few years from Lawnsite guys, Purdue classes and good old fashioned on the job experience with some guys who are where I was a few years ago.

I hope to see some familiar faces around here!

Jeff

DLAWNS
01-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Welcome back to Lawnsite.