PDA

View Full Version : The World's first EPA recognized field marking paint.

KGR landscapeing
01-15-2009, 10:58 AM
I dont know if any of you guys saw this. Environmental Excellence Has a New Standard

Get outstanding results without environmental compromise. On top of the brightness and durability you expect from Pioneer paints, Brite Stripe Ultra-Friendly adds an all-new proprietary formulation of thickeners, pigments and agents that combine to leave users satisfied and fields they manage greener than ever.

EPA approved and all that good stuff

Field General
01-28-2009, 02:13 PM
I am going to get ten buckets of this new paint with my order in july. I wwant to see how it compares.

KGR landscapeing
01-28-2009, 02:24 PM
I am going to get ten buckets of this new paint with my order in july. I wwant to see how it compares.

what are you using now?

ICT Bill
02-02-2009, 11:26 PM
"The World's first EPA recognized field marking paint. "
"I dont know if any of you guys saw this. Environmental Excellence Has a New Standard
Get outstanding results without environmental compromise. On top of the brightness and durability you expect from Pioneer paints, Brite Stripe Ultra-Friendly adds an all-new proprietary formulation of thickeners, pigments and agents that combine to leave users satisfied and fields they manage greener than ever.
EPA approved and all that good stuff

Excuse me BUT, the EPA does not "recognize" anything. You may be registered or compliant with an EPA standard.

I am not sure you understand the problem with violating EPA laws, it is called fines and/or jail. You may want to recant your previous claims

"and all that good stuff" I do believe you need to be more succinct

KGR landscapeing
02-03-2009, 07:37 AM
Since i dont work for them i dont see how my lawnsite post would need to be worded diffrently. Its the green industrys only voc free paint. Nothing else comes close to that. It was just to inform people here if they hadnt read about it.

Field General
03-10-2009, 02:37 PM
I use Pioneer products exclusivly. I use Brite Stripe. I will use Max if I have a televised game. Pioneer makes the best field marking paint on the market, period.

A bold statement , maybe, but I have used them all and nothing compares to Piuoneer.