PDA

View Full Version : The countdown...

Please_Be_Green
01-15-2009, 04:06 PM
Took delivery of my Quick36 Samurai this morning... 15 degree's and the curb side delivery guy was nice enough to get into my garage for me.

15 minutes later had it off the pallet, assembled and fired up for sh!t's and giggles.

Now the hard part... waiting for the growing season:rolleyes:

Cant' wait for my neighbor to see me out there cutting the grass in less then 25 minute...

Now to build myself that custom striper with the wobbler rollers...

Valk
01-16-2009, 02:34 AM
They stripe pretty well w/o any attachments...but go for it!

Luv my Q32. :walking:

Please_Be_Green
01-16-2009, 11:36 AM
They stripe pretty well w/o any attachments...but go for it!

Luv my Q32. :walking:

I've heard that... But thought I'd take it to the next level...

The only thing I'm concerned with a stiper on the back of the Quick is my stride and the compactness of the unit...

Do you think a striper will inpeed my normal stide length when going full speed?

Valk
01-16-2009, 03:41 PM
I've never used a striper, so check out BOP's as a template...prolly some pix on their website somewhere. If it's compact and up close to the frame/rear tires you'll likely be alright.

Just my humble - From a distance a striper can make quite a visual differece...but up close I've been less than impressed as the turf can look quite pushed over. During stressful weather using one may not be wise. If you irrigate you'll prolly be OK.

Please_Be_Green
01-17-2009, 08:05 AM
I've never used a striper, so check out BOP's as a template...prolly some pix on their website somewhere. If it's compact and up close to the frame/rear tires you'll likely be alright.

Just my humble - From a distance a striper can make quite a visual differece...but up close I've been less than impressed as the turf can look quite pushed over. During stressful weather using one may not be wise. If you irrigate you'll prolly be OK.

Appreciate your comments... I do have an irrigation system, but this gives me a warning during the stressful times of the summer months.