PDA

View Full Version : Used sprayers?

southernsprayguy
01-15-2009, 05:19 PM
Anyone know a good website(s) to find used skid mounted sprayers. I'm specifically looking for a 50 gal electric. I checked with some of the local pest control companies and they don't have any old units for sale. Any suggestions??

RAlmaroad
01-15-2009, 06:07 PM
You can build a new one with pump with regulator, hose,and connections parts from Rittenhouse.ca about the same price as you pay for a used one. Get your engine from Northern Tools, tank from Tractor Supply locally to save on freight.

RigglePLC
01-16-2009, 12:24 AM
Scroll down to
Gregson Clark--they are excellent.
If you want cheap--the 15 gallon Fimco units are about $149 at Home Depot.
http://www.fimcoindustries.com/sprayers.htm

Grassmechanic
01-16-2009, 11:44 AM
I see used sprayers on Craiglist and Ebay all the time.

Ric
01-16-2009, 12:03 PM
Anyone know a good website(s) to find used skid mounted sprayers. I'm specifically looking for a 50 gal electric. I checked with some of the local pest control companies and they don't have any old units for sale. Any suggestions??

IMHO anyone getting rid of a 12 V 50 gallon sprayer is just trying to get you to haul their garbage away. If you are luck the hand crank hose reel is still good. I have two Lesco 50 gallon skids with Gas motors and one I have not used in 4 years. But I would not sell it because it is more valuable to me just sitting there for possible use.

Someone said to build your own. Good idea and the hose reel is really not needed. you can wind your hose up in your truck bed. By using a diver's loop the hose rolls out perfect.