PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Spreader

summitlawncare
01-15-2009, 08:48 PM
OK... I used to work for a company here in Tulsa, OK, they had some Anderson Spreaders (when I say used to, i am talking in the last year or so.) I am now on my own and I have done an internet search to try to find one to purchase, nothing comes up... can someone tell me where to find them on the internet, or do they no longer manufacture them? The assistance is appreciated.

Victor
01-15-2009, 09:27 PM
Advanced Turf Solutions sells them. Great spreader!

summitlawncare
01-15-2009, 09:44 PM
Thanks Vic, I appreciate the help. Yeah, I used both Anderson and Lesco's on that job, and preffered the Anderson by far.

Jason Rose
01-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Same thing as a Scotts spreader... http://www.andersonsgolfproducts.com/PDF/Products/AGC8099-1_spec.pdf

RigglePLC
01-15-2009, 10:59 PM
Great spreader. I briefly met an Andersons tech rep for new products and they have some tweaks in the works. I tried to talk him into using one big hole instead of the three small holes. I also tried to get him to put the lifting handle on the side. The front lifting handle is pretty much useless, even if you could get two hands on it.

southernsprayguy
01-16-2009, 11:39 AM
The best spreader on the market in my opinion. A lot more expensive than Lesco but they last twice as long. I have had mine for 8 years now.