PDA

View Full Version : GRA$$ Billing program

landman
02-27-2002, 09:46 PM
Just curious if anybody here uses the GRA$$ billing program/ service? I went to the trade show today and spoke with the rep from this company and we might be interested, just wanted some imput before I make a decision. Thanks.

walker-talker
02-28-2002, 11:34 AM
Do they have a website?

MATT

SprinklerGuy
02-28-2002, 04:36 PM
I don't think it is the same company but try this........

www.billingpros.com (http://www.billingpros.com)

pyrocare
11-07-2002, 06:57 PM
I was wondering if anyone has used this or knows of how much they charge

KLMlawn
11-10-2002, 11:54 PM
They are located here on Long Island ... I spoke with them about a year ago ... basically they just send out your bills for you. I don' t remember what they charge but you have to rent/purchase a modified credit card swipe type machine which you use the display and keypad to select and enter a code for each of your jobs for the day indicating what was done and therefore how much to bill. When you get home, you plug it into the phone jack, press a couple of buttons and it automatically dials the server computer, dowloads the days transactions and then the log it and tally it up and the end of the month and send the bill....For a fee. Sorry, but I think that it would really only be a good idea for the LCO that is very lazy and uninterested in personally getting involved with billing and collecting his money ... JMHO