PDA

View Full Version : thomas 25 g mini skid steer and attachments

landscapedesignpros
01-19-2009, 10:19 AM
I have a thomas 25G mini skid steer I believe its a 02 but there is not guarentee on that. The unit has 546 hours on it. I bought it with 273 hours on it and at 275 hours I had to put a brand new motor on it. It runs and works great. 3 of the tires were new with in the last year. Very easy controls its got a joy stick for the bucket and 2 levers for the wheels one for each side has two sets of aux hyd's It comes with a bucket but I have some attachments for sale for it also I am asking $5500 for the skid but would consider trades or would be willing to work out a package deal if your interested in the attachemtns below

The set of forks in the photos are for sale for $450
The trencher its an 07 is for sale for $2000

ponyboy
01-19-2009, 10:40 AM
what engine is in it? Is there a bucket with this?

landscapedesignpros
01-19-2009, 10:42 AM
yes the mini comes with a bucket I had it on a trailer not here when i took the pics. It has the 25 hp kohlar any other questions just ask Thanks

ponyboy
01-19-2009, 10:46 AM
are you will to deliver for a fee? or meet in the middle some where?

landscapedesignpros
01-19-2009, 10:50 AM
I might be willing to meet you half way it would just depend on the terms My recomendation would be to use uship Ive shipped a couple of pieces of equipment and it all most all ways works out to be about the same as my food and fuel bill if I were to drive both ways just a thought but I would be willing to meet you some where thanks

ponyboy
01-19-2009, 10:52 AM
That probally is smarter could you find out app how much shipped to 10994 comm with loading dock would be no trencher only forks and buckets

Nick's Lawn Care
01-19-2009, 10:57 AM
I love the look of those thomas mini's. Looks like a great machine!!

landscapedesignpros
01-19-2009, 10:57 AM
just go to uship.com and set up an account and list the shipment. Its free its not like you just put in your zip and get a price, people bid on your shipment. its like ebay but instead of the price going up they bid it down. I would list it with a picture of the mini skid and tell them they can put it inthe back of their truck it weights about 2200 lbs with the bucket and forks. and I can load it into their truck hope this helps thanks My guess is it would be around 450 to 550 to have it shiped but thats just my guess

ponyboy
01-19-2009, 10:59 AM
i will look in to that thanks do i need to know your zip?

landscapedesignpros
01-19-2009, 11:02 AM
Yea you will sorry about that my zip is 61701 and its bloomington, il thanks

ponyboy
01-19-2009, 11:08 AM
yeah i used to ahve the ram rod looks to be about the same with an auger attachment and forks me and one guys could plant 25 6-7 spruces in a day in rocky condition. Getting sick of workers always thinking we a rich and wanting more money so this might be a way to drop one

landscapedesignpros
01-19-2009, 11:13 AM
Ive had this machine for a little over 2 years and dont know what i did before it I can go out by my self and plant trees all day long by my self, I use to hve to bring 2 guys with y so we could lift the trees into the ball kart and then into the hole now I just use the augger and I have a hole in 5 min then use the forks to pick up the tree drive into the back 5 min and lower into the hole, I can plant a 3" tree in 15 min not counting unloading the machine and reloading it. The unloading and loading actualy take longer some times than the tree planting dose let me know if ya need any thing else thanks

ponyboy
01-19-2009, 11:16 AM
do you have an auger attachment for sale also? why are you selling? these are great they do less damage to lawns then my full size skid steer

landscapedesignpros
01-19-2009, 11:28 AM
I have an augger attachment but its not for sale b/c of how fast i can plant trees :-) I started doing a lot of shore line work for ponds and because its so wet I needed a tracked unit instead of the tires I prefered the tired units because you can turn more with less damage and with the turff tires it dose less damage . if it wernt for the shore line work I wouldnt beselling this thomas but you have to go where the money is

landscapedesignpros
01-19-2009, 01:56 PM
Ponyboy,
I just talked to the guy that delevered my bucket lift and he said he would del it to you for $510 Hes a really good guy to work with. I would even be willing to work with you in terms of shipping it and the price hope that helps thanks again

White Gardens
01-19-2009, 02:03 PM
I've seen the thing on E-bay listed about 3 times.

Any reason why it didn't sell ????

I'd love to come look at it in person, PM me with your info.

landscapedesignpros
01-19-2009, 06:38 PM
It actualy sold back in november to a guy up in Cannada he kept telling me he was trying to line up shipping after a month I just gave up waiting for him and it hasnt met the reserve since, I asume its because its winter time and not many people seem to be buying new toys, Im in bloomington, IL my number is 309-287-6294 give me a call and you can come take it for a test drive you wont be disapointed Thanks
Ryan

White Gardens
01-19-2009, 10:04 PM
It actualy sold back in november to a guy up in Cannada he kept telling me he was trying to line up shipping after a month I just gave up waiting for him and it hasnt met the reserve since, I asume its because its winter time and not many people seem to be buying new toys, Im in bloomington, IL my number is 309-287-6294 give me a call and you can come take it for a test drive you wont be disapointed Thanks
Ryan

I'll give you a call over the next couple of days. The weekend is the only time I have to get out and take a look at it, so if you've got time then, that would be great.

landscapedesignpros
01-21-2009, 10:31 AM
white gardens are you located in bloomington or danvers?

landscapedesignpros
01-21-2009, 01:14 PM
Mini Skid steer and the forks are now sold

ponyboy
01-21-2009, 02:58 PM
i put the ckeck in the mail thanks

White Gardens
01-21-2009, 03:05 PM
white gardens are you located in bloomington or danvers?

Danvers.

Glad to hear that it sold.

PM me if you need to.

ponyboy
01-21-2009, 03:10 PM
Nah I am a man of of word and probally the only die hard Bears fan in NY, thats probally why it worked out so easy.

landscapedesignpros
01-21-2009, 03:21 PM
You being a bears fan diffantly explains why it worked out so easy I didnt know bears fans in NY eve existed!!!

ponyboy
01-21-2009, 04:31 PM
yeah some of my best friends are giants and jets fans so i was happy when they came here 2 yeras ago back to back i want to take my son on a road trip to see one there hopefully next year or two he is just starting to understand football

landscapedesignpros
01-21-2009, 07:20 PM
Thats pretty neat how old is your son? Seeing a game at Soilder field is diffantly worth the trip even though it now looks like a space ship landed on it its still somthing that you just have to experience

ponyboy
01-21-2009, 10:59 PM
he is nine he still like the giants some what and i just took him to the panthers game a month ago at night he loved it so i def want to go to chicago to see them but i am a ****** i want a cold wintry night to get the full effect

landscapedesignpros
01-22-2009, 09:27 AM
Theres absluotly nuthing better than a monday night game in Nov in the windy city especialy when they beat the packers