PDA

View Full Version : Nutrients PLUS new pricing

phasthound
01-19-2009, 10:38 PM
For those who are interested in organic based granular fertilizers, Nutrients PLUS Full Truck Load prices have been updated and have dropped. For more info, please contact me at techterra@comcast.net.

Real Green
01-19-2009, 10:43 PM
I spoke with my rep today and am very excited about the new pricing. If you have not looked into these products yet, I highly suggest it. The people running the operation from top to bottom are very professional and they are bringing a premo product to the table.

rcreech
01-19-2009, 11:23 PM
I spoke with my rep today and am very excited about the new pricing. If you have not looked into these products yet, I highly suggest it. The people running the operation from top to bottom are very professional and they are bringing a premo product to the table.

READY FOR TOMORROW MAN?????

Can't wait! :laugh:

Real Green
01-19-2009, 11:44 PM
READY FOR TOMORROW MAN?????

Can't wait! :laugh:

Before I left the office tonite, I set TV on msnbc.com. Don't worry though, I plan on taking my lunch break at the gym tomorrow. I don't want to take in too much and scare you the next time we talk...

P.S. I took pictures this weekend from Union Station and a couple of other events we attended. I told my girlfriend as she was taking a few, "Rodney is going to love these!" She gave me the look that said, yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah. j/k I'll e-mail them. HAHA

rcreech
01-19-2009, 11:47 PM
Will look foreword to the pics :)

Hey Realgreen...if you don't know anything about corn, why don't you come over and join the others on our popular thread?

You are going to start using Nutrients Plus...so you will fit in just fine! :laugh:

Just kidding, as I am going to check it out also!

NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC
01-20-2009, 12:02 AM
For those who are interested in organic based granular fertilizers, Nutrients PLUS Full Truck Load prices have been updated and have dropped. For more info, please contact me at techterra@comcast.net.

What about by the Pallet? What ratio do most of you use? I'm leaning towards the Screamin' Green, 16-2-3

phasthound
01-20-2009, 08:34 AM
What about by the Pallet? What ratio do most of you use? I'm leaning towards the Screamin' Green, 16-2-3

Pallet prices will be available shortly.

MaineFert
01-20-2009, 11:03 AM

The 16-2-3 is probably the most popular product Nutrients PLUS has. It spreads very nice and will has results comparable to a 32-5-7 synthetic product. Not only am I also a rep, but I have personally used 90% of the product line and can vouch for any of the products. You cant go wrong with 16-2-3.

Jim Allen
Nutrients PLUS

DUSTYCEDAR
01-24-2009, 12:45 AM
the price is nice but i dont need a rig load

phasthound
01-24-2009, 09:56 AM
the price is nice but i dont need a rig load

Contact me for pallet pricing.