PDA

View Full Version : 2.5" cal Maple's available

landscapedesignpros
01-21-2009, 03:17 PM
As I possted in another link I was looking into ordering a bunch or 2 1/2" Caliper Maple trees to offer a spring planting special. I thought I might pass along my savings If any one would be interested I was going to try and see if I could put together a second load of the trees. The price will be $108.27 per tree picked up at my shop in bloomington, IL. I could delver to you but that would be at an additional charge and I would prefer it to be some what close. I will have to know by Feb 20th if you are interested so I can lock in my price. I can only do this if I can put together another load of 80 trees. There are 3 options October Glory, Red Sunset, and Autumn Flame. Let me know if you are interested

Also I Still have a 07 trencher for mini skid steers for sale if any one is interested

CFB
01-21-2009, 07:20 PM
Im in bloomington as well

landscapedesignpros
01-21-2009, 07:25 PM
Bloomington's a good town to be working in. I thought this was a good deal, that 108.27 was my actual cost after shipping since no one seems interested dose any one know of any where that you could get these trees at that would be less than that aftershipping? Thansk