PDA

View Full Version : Wells Services, Inc. Norfolk, VA

ecwiii3
01-21-2009, 05:39 PM
I started out about 15 years ago, on and off in Lawn care business, but always find my way back when I tried to get out of it. Customers keep calling me back. (A good thing). Started with borrowed push mower & electric weed eater. 3years ago finally went full time after having kept on buying nw equipment.

My equipment line is made up mostly of Husqvarna. Has given me great quality and service. 3 chain saw 136, 142, 455, 2 weed eaters - 1 fixed boom, 1 split boom with lots of attachments, back pack blower, 36" walk behind w/ jungle wheels, 21" walk behind, 48" Z, Aerator, edger, 20' open trailer ( wanting to get enclosed trailer).

Also have a Bobcat MT52 track loader with several attachments, and a Bobcat 325 excavator. Use excavator since several companies called, I dig and back fill trenches so utilities can be replaced or repaired. Extra money.

Best of luck to all.

Wells Services, Inc.
Norfolk, VA

DLAWNS
01-21-2009, 06:21 PM
I started out about 15 years ago, on and off in Lawn care business, but always find my way back when I tried to get out of it. Customers keep calling me back. (A good thing). Started with borrowed push mower & electric weed eater. 3years ago finally went full time after having kept on buying nw equipment.

My equipment line is made up mostly of Husqvarna. Has given me great quality and service. 3 chain saw 136, 142, 455, 2 weed eaters - 1 fixed boom, 1 split boom with lots of attachments, back pack blower, 36" walk behind w/ jungle wheels, 21" walk behind, 48" Z, Aerator, edger, 20' open trailer ( wanting to get enclosed trailer).

Also have a Bobcat MT52 track loader with several attachments, and a Bobcat 325 excavator. Use excavator since several companies called, I dig and back fill trenches so utilities can be replaced or repaired. Extra money.

Best of luck to all.

Wells Services, Inc.
Norfolk, VA

Welcome to the site! Best of luck to ya!

sulcl
01-22-2009, 01:18 AM
welcome to the site neighbor. Im across the water in Hampton

Stuttering Stan
01-24-2009, 07:57 PM
Welcome again, I'm within shouting distance of you.

George Mason
02-03-2009, 11:08 PM
All of you guys down there in the 757, what's up! I am not to terribly far, just a short ways outside of Charlottesville. Good luck this coming season, it won't be long and we'll be at it, and I'll keep my eyes open for you all on this board.
Take care,

RW
Owner/Operator ALPS.LLC